Chapter 3

Chapter 3

(JACKIE'S POV)

I woke up to the plane descending. My head was still resting on Liam's shoulder and I was still holding his hand. I held his hand the entire flight. I knew Liam was sleeping and his head was resting on mine. I shook him gently and he woke up.

"Hello!" I said.

"Hi!" he said while yawning. "Oh, we're landing."

"Way to state the obvious." I said while laughing.

The plane landed and Liam and I got off the plane. We met up with his parents and walked outside. I think it was around three in the afternoon here. I sighed thinking about the time change and how I was probably going to have jet leg.

Karen hailed a taxi and we all climbed in. We drove to Liam's house and there were a couple cars in the driveway. I wondered who was here.

"Who's here?" I asked.

"Just some of my friends. They told me they would be here when I came back because they wanted to meet you." he answered.

I grabbed my suitcase and walked up the path. We walked through the door and I heard talking coming from the lounge.

"I'll show you to your room first, then we can go see the lads." Liam said as he led me up the stairs.

"And this is your room." he said.

It was a good sized room, bigger than any I've had before. There was a bed, a nightstand, a bureau, a desk, and a bookshelf in my room. The furniture was white. My comforter was blue and green. The walls were a light blue and the rug was white.

"Do you like it?" Liam asked.

"I love it!" I said excitedly.

"Do you want to meet the lads now?" he asked.

"Sure." I said.

We walked back downstairs and into the lounge. There sat four boys around Liam's age. They all looked over at me and I could feel my shy side coming out again.

"Okay lads, this is Jackie." Liam said.

"Hello." I said shyly.

I think Liam knew I was getting shy again because he continued talking.

"Why don't you introduce yourselves." Liam said to the boys.

All four of them were really good-looking. The one that came up to me first had curly hair and green eyes.

"Hello, love! I'm Harry Styles." he said.

"Hi!" I said.

"It's lovely to meet you!" he said.

"Harry, stop flirting with the girl! You just met her!" One of them said from behind him. He had dark brownish/black hair and brown eyes.

"I was not flirting! I was being friendly and introducing myself!" Harry said.

"Ya, a little too friendly." the one with the dark hair said again as he walked up to me.

"Vas happenin?!" he said. "I'm Zayn Malik."

Then, one with blonde hair and blue eyes pushed Zayn to the side before I could say hi back.

"The names Horan. Niall Horan." he said.

I laughed at his impersonation of James Bond. You know how he goes The names Bond. James Bond.

I played along. "And I'm Corbett. Jackie Corbett."