Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Jackie's POV

The boys came to my room, and I couldn't hold it in anymore. Not being able to control myself, I yelled at them. They eventually walked away and left me alone. I sat on my bed staring at the ceiling as I thought about everything. Nothing was making sense anymore. I didn't know what to believe or who to trust. My who world was currently turned upside down.

I heard another knock on my door, but this time I just ignored it. I didn't hear footsteps walking away, so I knew the person hadn't walked away. I sighed as I walked over to the door. I was about to open it when an envelope was slid under my door. It had my name written on the front and a date in the upper right hand corner. I picked it up as more were shoved under my door. I picked them all up and put them into order according to the date. I then heard footsteps walking away from my door.

I walked over to my desk and sat down as I opened the envelope with the earliest date on it. The date seemed familiar, and I realized that as because it was the day I was put in the group home. I took the piece of paper out of the envelope and unfolded it.

Dear Jackie,

They've taken you. I couldn't believe they did. I never wanted you to go. I never wanted them to take you away from me. But I saw the car pull out of the driveway and drive down the street. That's when it hit me that they had actually gone through with their earlier threat. I remember it was a few weeks ago that we were called into a meeting where Management told us they thought you were distraction. They said they wanted us to get rid of you, but I didn't stand for it. I yelled at them and refused to even listen to anything more. I stormed out of there with the other lads following close behind. But they went behind our backs and made the call when we were late to one of their meetings.

I miss you already and it's been less than a day. I miss your smile, your laugh, your hugs, and your kisses. I love you. I always have and always will. I wish I could tell you that, but I don't know where you went. I've got no one to talk to about this, so writing you a letter that I will never actually be able to deliver to you will be the closest I can get to actually telling you. You probably hate me now. You probably want nothing to do with me anymore. It hurts to think about that, but in know it's probably the truth.

I wish you were here with me. I want to hold you in my arms as you fall asleep. I want to whisper how much I love you into your ear and watch as you smile and blush before drifting off to sleep. I miss you. I miss everything about you. I want you back. I want you here with me. I want to hold you in my arms and never let go. I want to be with you forever. Someday, I will get you back. Sometime, you'll forgive me. Somehow, we'll be together again. And I won't ever let you get away from me again. Because I'm so deeply in love with you. I'll never be able to say it enough. I love you. I love you so much. I love you with all my heart. And I hope you'll love me again someday. Because I could tell by the look in your eye you loved me, too.

I love you.

Forever and Always.

~Louis

By the end of the letter, I was a complete mess. I was crying and on the verge of sobbing. I didn't know how I was going to get through the rest of them, being that there was about 400 letters. I put the first one back in the envelope and continued onto the second. I continued reading through the letters and continued crying and sobbing at each one. After an hour and a half, I was about 200 letters in, which was halfway through. I was at about the seven month point by now.

Dear Jackie,

It's been seven months since you left. It's been hard, and the only thing still keeping me going is the thought of seeing you. Seven months left and I will be on my way to get you. The days have passed slowly, and I can't believe it's only been half the time. I still miss you. I miss you like crazy. I guess it's just become a habit now to write you a letter at the end of the day. I don't know why, but it makes me feel better.