Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Louis' POV

I woke up the next morning next to my girlfriend. I still had her tucked under my arm and I could tell by her soft, steady breaths that she was still asleep. I leaned up on my elbow, but still kept one arm around her because she had one hand clutching my arm. I smiled as I watched her sleep soundly. She looked so peaceful and extremely beautiful. I kissed her hair and her eyes fluttered, but she stayed asleep. I chuckled a little as I kissed from her forehead down to her jaw. She began to stir when I came back up and kissed the corner of her mouth. She smiled as she opened her eyes and turned to face me. I blushed as her eyes looked from my eyes to my lips. Damn, she was just so beautiful. I swear, she was the only one that could make me blush.

"Morning gorgeous." I mumbled.

She giggled. "Morning."

I leaned down and kissed her as she smiled. I also cracked a smile as I rolled on top of her. She laughed giving me the perfect opportunity to deepen the kiss. My hands slipped underneath her shirt and roamed up and down her sides as her hands got tangled in my hair. The way she pulled on my hair actually turned me on a lot, and I think she knew it too.

I had just started to pull up her shirt as my cell phone rang. I groaned as I buried my face in the crook of her neck. She laughed as I rolled off of her and reached for my phone.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello Louis, this is Kelly from management."

I rubbed my eyes and inwardly sighed. I looked over at Jackie and mouthed 'management'. She rolled her eyes as I tried not to laugh.

"What is it?" I asked.

"There has been a meeting set up for today at noon." She said. "We will see you then."

Then she hung up. I put my phone down on the nightstand and groaned as I shoved my face in my pillow.

"What's the matter, Lou?" Jackie asked as she rubbed my bare back.

"Meeting with management at noon." I mumbled.

"What about?" She asked.

"I don't know, they didn't say."

"Well, you better get ready. You have to be there in an hour." She said.

I looked at the clock before jumping out of bed and running out of the room. I heard the sound of her laugh travel down the hall. I smiled to myself as I picked out an outfit and put it on. I grabbed my beanie and my shoes before running out of my room to see the other lads getting ready as well. I sprinted downstairs and into the kitchen to find Jackie, who was still in her pajamas, sitting at the table eating cereal. I made a cup of tea to go and kissed Jackie on the cheek before running out the front door behind the rest of the boys. We all piled into the car and drove to the meeting. We pulled in the parking lot just in time. Paul met us outside and he had what looked to be a sad facial expression. Liam questioned him on it, but Paul shook his head and said management would explain. My first thought was that management fired Paul. But there was no way they would do that. Even if they did, they lads and I would not stand for it.

We burst through the doors and took our seats as the president of our company started the meeting. They gave us some updates on small things first, like what rumors were going around, how our album was selling, and just stuff like that.

"Now onto more serious things." Our assistant president said. "I'm afraid you lads have been a bit distracted from work lately, and we must fix that."

"What do you mean?" Niall interjected.

"You lads, especially Louis and Liam, have been to caught up with that girl, Jacklyn Corbett." He said.