Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Louis had just walked away from my door. I heard Liam tell him to go away, and I'm thankful Lou listened to Liam. I heard knocking on my door and Liam asking to come in. I told him he could. The door opened and I saw Liam's head peer in. He came in and closed the door behind him. I sat up as he sat down next to me. Liam pulled me into his lap as I started to cry again. He held me as I began sobbing.

"I know it hurts right now." Liam said. "But believe me when I say, it will get better. I've been through this before, almost everyone has. I know how you feel. Just know that I'm here for you."

Eventually, I cried myself to sleep. The last thing I remember was Liam pulling the covers over me and kissing my cheek. I woke up late the next morning. I was tempted not to get out of bed at all, but I wasn't going to let myself sulk around all day. Maybe I could call Perrie and have a girls day. I dragged myself out of bed and braided my hair before going downstairs. As I was walking down the hall, Harry came out of his room looking like crap.

"Hangover?" I asked.

"Yeah, I can't remember anything after stumbling over to the table. I had another drink and I don't know what happened after that."

We made our way downstairs, and as we neared the kitchen, we heard yelling. Harry and I stayed around the corner and listened.

"You want me to feel bad for you?!" Liam shouted.

"I wasn't asking for you to feel bad for me!" Louis said. "Please stop shouting! I have the worst hangover."

"You just tried telling me you felt heartbroken!" Liam yelled, obviously ignoring the fact that Louis had a hangover.

I realized Liam was yelling at Louis about last night. I let out a shaky breath as Harry looked over at me.

"Do you know what this is about?" Harry asked.

I nodded yes.

"Would you mind explaining?" Harry asked, clearly confused.

"Last night, you don't remember, but Louis... Kissed another girl. Liam was furious, and as you can tell he still is. Anyways, I ended up breaking up with him." I said.

"He kissed another girl?" Harry asked looking shocked.

"I saw him." I said.

Harry walked past me and into the kitchen before I could stop him. I peered around the corner to watch, but I made sure Liam and Louis couldn't see me.

"You kissed another girl?" Harry yelled.

Louis looked up at Harry with a pained expression on his face.

"Don't give me that look." Harry said.

"It wasn't my fault!" Louis tried.

"You still kissed her!" Harry and Liam both yelled at the same time.

By then, Niall and Zayn were now walking past me into the kitchen. They looked like they had just woken up.

"Who kissed who?" Niall asked.

"Louis kissed a random girl and Jackie saw it." Liam said.

Zayn already knew this, but Niall looked surprised.

"You did what?" He asked.

"It wasn't a random girl, it was Eleanor and-"

"Eleanor? That makes it even worse!" Liam shouted.

"You saying it out of context!" Louis said.

"What? Did you lips accidentally connect with your ex girlfriend's?" Liam said sarcastically.