Chapter 21

Chapter 21

"Jackie." Louis whispered. "Babe, wake up."

I moaned and shoved my face in the pillow. Louis chuckled as he lifted me up into his arms.

"Louis!" I yelled surprised.

"Come on!" Louis exclaimed while running out of my room. "We made pancakes."

"Pancakes?" I asked.

He nodded. I jumped out of his arms and ran downstairs as he laughed. I raced into the kitchen to see Harry at the stove putting pancakes on a plate. I ran over, grabbed the pancakes and the syrup, and sat down at the table. I smiled as I began eating my chocolate chip pancakes. Louis sat down smirking.

"I knew that would get you awake." Louis said.

"What can I say? I love pancakes." I replied with a shrug.

Louis shook his head as he laughed. I finished my pancakes and decided with the boys that we would go out shopping. The boys put their hats and sunglasses on, even though that never fully prevented them from being recognized. It only delayed the time we had before someone spotted them.

We drove downtown and parked on the street. We decided to get out of the car in twos at separate times. We would all meet at the pizzeria in an hour and a half for lunch. I was with Louis, as usual, while Niall and Harry partnered up, leaving Zayn and Liam. Niall and Harry got out of the car, and five minutes later Zayn and Liam ventured out onto the streets.

"We've got five minutes to kill." Louis said while smirking at me.

"What do you suggest we do to entertain ourselves?" I asked as I bit my lip.

Louis put one of his hands on the back of neck and pulled me into a kiss. Since there was nobody else in the car and no one could see us through the tinted windows, things got heated quickly. Louis hands were under my shirt roaming around my stomach, sides, and back. My hands were locked around Louis' neck and I was also straddling him. Louis started kissing along my jaw line and down my neck. He got to my sweet spot in no time and began kissing it harder. I bit my lip to stop from moaning, but Louis pulled away from my neck and bit down on my earlobe.

"No one can hear us." He whispered to remind me.

He went back to my sweet spot while I moaned. He smirked as his hands rested on the small of my back. His lips made their way back to my mouth where they connected our lips. I was running out of breath, and I'm pretty sure he was too. He bit my lip softly before pulling away. I rested my forehead on top of his while we controlled our breathing.

"We better get going." He whispered.

I nodded before sliding off of him and opening the door. I stepped out with Louis following and we walked down the side walk hand in hand. We surprisingly went unnoticed as we traveled from store to store. We had ten minutes until we had to meet up with the boys, so we went into one last shop that was across the street from the pizzeria. It was a toy store, with crazy hats and sunglasses, stuffed animals, and other different toys. Louis and I tried on multiple different hats, sunglasses, and wigs. He took pictures of us on his phone until one of the workers saw us fooling around and practically kicked us out. We weren't upset though, because we were laughing to hard to care.

We looked at the clock and realized we were five minutes late to meet the boys. The crosswalk light had just turned from walk to stop, so we were forced to wait for it to turn. People rolled their eyes as Louis leaned in to kiss me again. The light changed to walk, so we pulled apart and walked across the crosswalk. The boys were seated inside eating a pizza, and they slid over further in the booth to make room for us.