Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"Everybody wake up and get your lazy arses out of bed!" Liam shouted.

I opened my eyes to see Liam all dressed and ready. He was standing by the door looking around the room at all of us. Louis and I were still cuddling together on my bed.

"Why do we have to get up so early?" Harry whined.

"We have to leave for an interview in a half hour so lets go!" Liam said.

"I totally forgot about that!" Louis said as all the boys jumped up and began getting ready.

"You need to get ready to, Jackie." Liam said.

"Why?" I asked nervously.

"Because you're coming with us." Liam said as he walked out of the room.

I swear if they call me out on stage I'm going to flip. Not literally, it's a figure of speech. I can't do flips.

The boys and I left an hour later. We got to the interview and the boys went to their dressing rooms to get ready. Liam came back out of his and led me to another dressing room. When I asked him whose it was, he told me it was mine. He then walked out as a girl walked in. She had red hair and hazel eyes and looked to be about twenty five.

"Hello! My name is Samantha, but everybody calls me Sam." She said.

"I'm Jackie." I said nervously.

"It's nice to met you! I'm going to be your stylist!" Sam said.

Sam then guided me over to a chair in front of a mirror. She plugged in a curling iron and curled my hair. Then she took out the makeup.

"I usually don't wear makeup, so could you please not put on a lot?" I asked.

"Sure thing! I'm just going to put on some light shaded skin color eyeshadow, a light coat of mascara, and maybe a little blush."

She finished with my makeup and then handed me a dress. She stepped out of the room so I could change. The dress was light blue and went down to about mid thigh. It had a braided brown belt around the waist and had spaghetti straps. I changed into it and yelled to Sam telling her I was done. She walked back in the room and gasped.

"You look so gorgeous!" She said.

"Thank you!" I said.

"The interview starts in five minutes so you better get going." Sam said. "Oh I almost forgot! Put this on!"

She handed me a brown braided bracelet that matched my belt. She also gave be some blue earrings to wear that were the same color as my dress. She told me where to go as I walked towards the door. I walked down the hall and towards the stage. I then realized that I was probably going to be called up on stage. Liam wouldn't have hired a stylist and had me get all dressed up if I wasn't going to be called up on stage. I was starting to freak out a little. I turned the corner and saw the boys by the stage. Louis glanced over at me and then took a double take. He then walked up to me.

"Wow, you look beautiful!" He said.

I blushed and looked down.

"Thank you!" I said.

"And about that date we talked about, how does tonight sound?" Louis asked me.

"Sounds wonderful!" I said.

"One Direction, you're on in two!" One of the worker people said.

Louis and I walked over to the rest of the boys. The all gave me a complement, which was really nice of them. I don't see it though. I can't see myself as pretty. I just don't find myself attractive.