Chapter 9

The picture above is Jacob.

Training was a normal routine for me nowadays seeing as I didn't want anything to do with Raiden's pack. Jacob and I got to work and we did our regular training.

"Harder!" I screamed at Jacob to hit me harder.

"I can't hit you so hard. You are just a g-." He didn't get to finish what he was saying because I cut him off with a punch to the face. His lip cut and was bleeding now.

"What the hell?!" He staggered back a bit while putting his swiping his finger on his lip to clean the blood on his lip.

"That is how to hit hard. Now.Hit. Me." I said as I readied myself for his hit. He punched me on my shoulder but it didn't hurt.

"Hit. Me. Jacob." As soon as I said that, he landed me a blow at the side of my face. It kinda hurt but I was immune to pain now. I fell on the floor due to the impact though. I tried to get up immediately but was stopped by a voice.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU HIT HER?!" Raiden's voice boomed everywhere. He used his wolf speed to run up to Jacob pinned him on the wall by his neck.

"S-she t-t-told me t-to h-hit her." Jacob said as he was struggling to breathe. I had to stop Raiden before he kills Jacob.

"Raiden, get your hands off him." I said.

"I TOLD YOU TO TRAIN WITH HER NOT KILL HER!!" Raiden's voice was getting louder by the second. I'm pretty sure the building just shook.

"It wasn't his fault Raiden." I said but it was like he didn't even hear a word I said.

"I WILL END YOUR LIFE RIGHT NOW FOR TOUCHING HER!" Raiden boomed again. Is he dead or something.

"Raiden! Put him down now!" I shouted at him and this time, he heard me and put Jacob down.

"Leave. I'll be training with her from now on." Raiden said and Jacob left the gym still rubbing his throbbing neck.

"You are not training with me." I said as I walked over to where the boxing gloves were. I wore one on my right hand and was struggling to wear the other one on my left hand.

"Let me help with that." Raiden said as he tried to take the gloves from me to help me.

"No." I said as I stepped away from him not wanting him to help me with my gloves.

"I'm just gonna wear it for you. That's all." He said. I looked at him for a second then nodded for him to go ahead with it. He touched me deliberately and I felt the tingles go through my body. His thumb grazed my skin and I felt the same tingles again. It felt good though and I wanted him to keep touching me but I shook the thoughts away. He was done with my gloves and I walked to the punching bag to lay off some steam. Raiden went behind the punching bag to hold it for me. I glared at him and he smirked. I gave the punching bag some hard punches that if it was a human who was holding the bag, it would have sent him falling on the ground but it was Raiden and he's a werewolf so it didn't have any effect on him.

"Wow. You punch really hard for a girl." He said after all the punches I rendered on the bag.

"Thanks." I said without emotion. I continued punching the bag. I added force in this second round. I punched harder and faster to the extent that I punctured a hole in the bag and the sand filled inside it poured out through the hole. Raiden stepped aside from the bag while I was covered in sweat and was panting heavily.

"What's got you so angry princess. You injured billy." He laughed and walked up to me. We were a good two feet away.

"It's none of your business." I said rudely.

"Don't talk to me that way princess." He said and walked towards me again. We were a foot away from each other.

"Or what? And don't call me princess." I glared at him.

"Or I'll punish you princess." He closed the gap between us and my heart was going overdrive but I steadied my heartbeat.

"And how will you do that?" I teased him.

"Like this." He was leaning down to my level. I realized he was trying to kiss me so I kneed him in the place where the sun doesn't shine and he crumpled to the ground and held his member. I ran out of the gym and into the woods. I searched for the lake I found when Jacob took me out to explore the woods. I found it and I sat down like I was doing yoga.

How the hell do I stop this tingles. I don't want to be Raiden's mate. I can't settle down with him. Derek told me the feelings won't be same for me because I'm human but Raiden will feel it more because he's a werewolf. I didn't know it was already night when I drifted off to sleep in the woods because I was thinking too much.

Raiden's POV

After she kneed me in my member, she ran away. I didn't bother to go after so I just went back to my office to complete my alpha work. Hours passed by and I assumed Darsh was home by now. Although I wanted Darsh to be in the same room with me, I have to respect her wishes. She is quite a pain in the ass but she is still my mate. I went back to my house in hopes of seeing Darsh but she wasn't anywhere in sight. I panicked because it was very dark outside.

"Brian! Get the search party immediately! Darsh is missing." I mind-linked Brian.

"Oh. I'm so worried." He said sarcastically.

"You will do what I said now!" I said in my alpha voice and he quickly complied.

I went outside and searched everywhere but couldn't find her. Then I found her scent. She smelled like strawberries and vanilla. I followed her scent and saw in front of a lake. The lake is very beautiful and I wonder how she found this place.

I picked her up bridal style and mind-linked the others not to worry on the search. I carried her back to my house.

Gosh! She is so beautiful. Her eyes fluttered open and revealed a pair of beautiful grey eyes.

"Raiden" she whispered and closed her eyes back.

Her voice is so beautiful. I know I'm hooked and she has the power to break me. I sighed and took her to her room and tucked her in. I kissed her forehead and left.

Aww. Raiden is so cute. Darsh should just accept him! Ugh! Anyways, don't forget to vote and tell me what you think!⭐️

Bye.