Chapter 29- Luna Ceremony 2

Darshana

Raiden was done with what he was doing and we headed back to the house. He took off his shirt but my dress was so difficult to take off.

"Do you mind helping me take it off?"

"Sure." He took the dress off and froze. Shit! I forgot the scars on my body. I was now in my undies and he could see every scar on my body. His eyes turned black and he growled. His body was shaking with anger.

"Raiden please calm down." I said while hugging him. After a minute or two, he hugged back. He broke away from the hug and sat on the bed. He brought me to sit on his laps and I did.

"Do you mind telling me about your experience there?" He asked with caution and concern.

"Okay. You could say I had the best parents in the world but all that was taken away from me the day my mum and dad took me out for camping. We heard growling around us and suddenly we were attacked. Mum told me to run away and I did but I heard their cries of pain. They took me and kept me in a cell. As little as I was, they tortured me. The leader, Jack, told me he was working under someone who hated me and my parents. They told me they had killed them and that was the day I vowed to become immune to feelings. Everyday, they would torture and starve me. They whipped me every week thereby opening the old injuries that I still had on my back. They would cut me open and leave me to heal by myself. When I was ten years old, a man named Paul freed me. He escaped with me and we thought we were finally free but they got to us. They killed him and my tortures became worse. Each day, they would try a new way of torture on me. I would black out for weeks because of blood loss and a few infected injuries. How I didn't die still surprises me.  When I was thirteen, I summoned up the courage to escape from there. I made it out but bumped into a man. I thought it was one of them but he wasn't. That was the day I met Derek. I told him everything and he saved me. He took me in as his little sister and there, I learned more about werewolves because I've been living with werewolves since I was born. Derek trained me to be a better person. At the age of sixteen, I joined an agency and became an assassin because I wanted justice for the world. Here I am now." I whispered the last part as a tear rolled down my face. Raiden cradled me.

"You were really brave princess. I am so proud of you." He kissed my forehead. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"What did you mean when you said you have been living with werewolves since you were born but you are human." I knew he would ask that question.

"I didn't know I was adopted till the day my father and my uncle had a fight about something and my uncle was so angry. He told me I was adopted but I didn't want to believe him so I asked my parents and they confirmed it. I was only five years old then. It made a lot of sense because I was so different from them. I didn't care if they adopted me or not, I still loved them very much. I miss them too." Raiden hugged me and told me about how his parents died too when he was younger and all the responsibilities he had to take on.

"Our childhood sucked." Raiden said.

"I know right." We both laughed painfully then Raiden laid me on the bed and straddled me. I giggled because it was kind of funny. He leaned down and kissed me. The kiss became hot and he nibbled on my ear. I moaned in pleasure. He licked from my ear down to my collarbone. I moaned because he found my sweet spot. I've never felt this good in my life, the feeling was unexplainable. He looked at me with glowing yellow eyes.

"Can I mark you?" He asked and I nodded. I didn't want to stop what was happening right now so I let him mark me. His teeth scraped my collarbone and I felt his canine sink where my neck and collarbone meet. I felt an ecstasy of pain and pleasure. Suddenly, I felt heat all over my body like something was trying to break free. There was pain all over and I screamed and blacked out.

Raiden's POV

After I marked her, she moaned in pleasure and suddenly her body started shaking and she screamed and blacked out and I panicked, I didn't know what to do. I checked her pulse and it was getting faint. I panicked the more. I covered her with a blanket and used mind-link to call the pack doctor over. I was supposed to call only the pack doctor but I didn't know I alerted all my pack members. Jacob, Brian, Winter, Ryan and Ryker rushed over to my house with the pack doctor.

"I don't know what happened to her. I marked her then she screamed and passed out." The rest had a worried expression on their faces. "What do you think is wrong with her doctor?" I asked. I was so worried about her.

"Normally the bite is not suppose to have any effect on her even though she is human or werewolf." Doctor said like he was thinking. "Let me see her." I took the doctor to our bedroom where she was laying. She looked pale and her face was scrunched up in pain like she was fighting something inside her. I could feel her pain so much now. My body temperature increased rapidly and I knew it was Darsh's own not mine. We all gathered around her while the doctor examined her. I held her hand tightly and hoped nothing was wrong with her.

The doctor was done checking her then turned to me, "So far, there's nothing wrong with her. She probably needs rest and I've injected something into her body to calm her body temperature." The doctor said. "Call me if there is anything wrong with her. May I take my leave now alpha?" He looked so tired so I granted him his leave.

"You are gonna be okay princess." I whispered to her. This is all my fault. I shouldn't have marked her in the first place. Her body temperature was rising the more and I felt her struggling within herself. Winter brought a bowl of cold water and towel and started damping it on her body to reduce her temperature. I felt her calm down through the mate bond and I looked at everyone in the room.

Suddenly, her hair started turning into a snow white color, her skin started glowing, then a tattoo formed on her right shoulder. A second later, her eyes shot open and they were a silver color. Oh goddess, this is not real. I can't believe this.

She is a royal.

I'm sure you weren't expecting that huh ;) I hoped you guys loved this chapter. Please don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you so so much!