Chapter 22

Darshana's POV

I woke up and my tummy grumbled. I looked at the time and it was 9am. I went downstairs to look for food and saw a couple of maids making varieties of food.

"Morning Luna." They all said at the same time. Luna? I am no one's Luna.

"Please, I am not your Luna." I said to them sternly and they nodded their heads and continued their work. I sat down in the dining room and one of the maids served me my breakfast.

"Thank you." I said in appreciation because this meal in front of me looked heavenly.

"You are welcome Luna." She said and I glared at her and she looked down.

"I'm sorry." She said and rushed out. Another maid came and placed a plate across me and left. Minutes later, Raiden joined me and stayed across me.

"Morning princess." He said and took a bite out of his food.

"Morning." I narrowed my eyes at him. He kept on eating his breakfast in oblivion not knowing I was glaring at him. He finally looked up.

"What?" He asked with a mouthful.

"Why are those maids calling me Luna?" I asked him.

"Because half of the pack knows you are my mate therefore, you are their Luna." He said calmly and I kept glaring at him.

"I am not their Luna! I am no one's Luna!" I said to him with an icily voice.

"Woah, calm down princess. It's okay." He said trying to calm me down. I wasn't really angry, just didn't want any responsibilities. I'm still young and I'm not ready to lead some pack.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes at him and continued eating my food. We were done eating now and the maids took away our plates. I left Raiden and went back to my room. I wore my usual dark outfit and laid on my bed and plugged my iPod to the speaker and jammed up. I heard a faint knock on my door but ignored it. The person kept knocking and I ignored it. I knew it was Raiden and he would still enter because the door wasn't locked. He opened the door and came inside.

"Why is the music so loud!" He yelled over the music because it was loud. I looked at him then closed my eyes. The music was off and I snapped my eyes open and glared at him.

"Why did you do that?" I asked and he smirked.

"I wanted to ask you something but the music was disrupting me." He smirked again then walked to my closet and was rummaging through my clothes.

"What are you doing?" I asked suspiciously.

"Just picking out an outfit for you." He said as he continued rummaging through my closet.

"For what?" I asked confusedly.

"For our date." He said in a duh tone. Our date? What the heck!

"Date? I'm not going on a date with you." I glared at him.

"You are so difficult princess." He chuckled and shook his head. He took out a a big denim shirt, white tank top and white jeans. I never knew I had a denim shirt in my closet. I don't wear denim shirts, I only wear leather jackets.

"I'm not wearing that and I'm not going on a freaking date with you." I said icily to him.

"Oh princess, you are going on a date with me." He smirked.

"You can't make me." I said in a daring tone.

"Yes I can." He smirked again.

"Really? How?" It was my turn to smirk now.