Chapter 28- Luna Ceremony 1

I'm so in love with Raiden 😍😍

Darshana's POV.

"Wake up princess." Ugh! Who is that. I don't want to wake up.

"Don't make me wake you up." Wake me up? Oh really and how is he planning on doing that. Then I felt ice cold water drench me. I shot up from the bed and saw Raiden chuckling. I glared at him and he laughed harder.

"Why did you do that?" I stood up from the bed and water fell off me and onto the floor.

"Which would you have preferred, kissing you or drenching you." He asked with with amusement laced in his voice. I blushed at what he said.

"Exactly." He said and I laughed. He went to the bathroom to have a bath and I used that opportunity to go back to bed. Finally, peaceful slumber. I heard the door open and I groaned.

"Seriously princess?" He laughed then everywhere was quiet. Eerily quiet. I refused to look up from the bed to see if Raiden was there. Suddenly, I was lifted up from the bed. I squealed and pounded his back.

"Put me down!" I kept squealing.

"I'm taking you to go have a shower." I heard him open the bathroom door. He placed me in the shower.

"You happy?" He laughed and nodded.

"Yes."

"Now get out." He laughed and walked out. I locked the door and had my bath. I wrapped the towel around my body and slightly opened the door to see if Raiden was still in the room. The coast was clear. I ran into the closet and changed into a black long sleeve turtle neck with a black high waisted jeans and paired with my signature black boots. I really love boots though. I went downstairs to meet Raiden but I saw Winter already seated in the kitchen with him. They were talking and laughing and I was kind of jealous. Winter turned around and so did Raiden.

"Hey Darshy." Winter said. Raiden walked up to me and kissed my forehead.

"I don't mean to be rude or anything but why are you here?" I asked Winter.

"We are going dress shopping today remember?" Winter said slowly like she was talking to a child.

"Oh. I don't want to go dress shopping. I hate dresses." I took a seat and picked up an apple.

"Why?" Winter asked. I looked at Raiden and he was waiting for my reply.

"My scars would show." I said while looking down. Raiden cupped my cheeks and looked into my eyes.

"Your scars shows that you are a fighter  princess and I'm proud of you." He said with all sincerity.

"I know but they are ugly." I said then Winter squealed. We turned to look at her like she was some crazy chick.

"I know what to do. Come on, let's go." She dragged me out of the house and Raiden yelled a bye. We got into her car and she sped off. We finally made it to the mall in an hour. Winter took me to different shops but we couldn't find the right dress. She said the theme was white so we were looking for a white dress which was gonna be difficult. We entered into another shop and my eyes landed on a very beautiful dress. I'm not a dress person but I know a good one when I see it. The dress was a long sleeve round neck with silver embellishes around the chest area. It had an empire waist line and the sheer white material flowed down to my ankles. The dress was sparkling. I fell in love with the dress. Winter looked at what I was looking at and when her eyes landed on the dress, she squealed and took it off the rack and dragged me to the changing room. I changed into the dress and it was so beautiful. The white contrasted with my skin. I came out of the changing room and Winter's jaw dropped to the floor.