Chapter 15

Okay here is chapter 15 for you guys. Please don't forget to vote and comment for this chapter. Enjoy lovelies!

I was asleep but not really asleep. I kept tossing and turning on my bed. I haven't really gotten a good night sleep except for the time I slept with Raiden which was obviously a mistake. I was suddenly alerted by some noise I heard from downstairs. I quickly took a gun out from the drawer at my bed side. The bullets were normal bullets and I didn't want to take any chances because the intruder might be a werewolf. I loaded the gun with silver bullets and headed downstairs in stealth mode. I tried to be as quiet as possible so as not to let the intruder know I was approaching. It was quite hard to see because the living room was very dark.

I walked down the stairs and tried squinting my eyes to adjust to the dark. Suddenly, a hand covered my mouth and I panicked immediately. I was confused for a moment because I didn't know what to think. I then remembered I had a gun with me and I fired off in the air. I heard the person curse at me. The hand suddenly unclasped my mouth and I turned around to fire at the person. I started shooting aimlessly at the person then I heard a scream. Hold on, I think I know that voice.

"Fuck! You shot my leg!" The voice said. I recognized that voice.

"Raiden?" I asked still trying to see in the dark.

"No shit Sherlock" he said then he cursed again. He was in real pain. I walked to the light switch and turn it on. I looked at him and saw his leg  bleeding.

"Shit!" I quickly rushed to him and helped him sit on my couch but being careful not to let blood stain it.

"Look what you did to my leg." He groaned in pain.

"Does it hurt?" I asked to tease him because I knew silver hurts werewolves like a bitch.

He glared at me "No, it doesn't" he said sarcastically and I stifled a laugh. I looked down at his leg and saw he was losing more blood.

"Hold on. Let me get the first aid kit." I said as I rushed upstairs to my room and grabbed the kit. Normally I would have taken the one in the kitchen but it doesn't have enough equipments like the one in my room. I rushed back down to treat Raiden.

"Hurry up Darsh." His voice was raspy and he groaned in pain. I quickly took out a bottle of vodka.

"Here, drink a little." I said as I handed him the bottle of vodka. He took it from me and gulped some down. He winced in pain.

"Just hold on okay. It might sting a little." I started cleaning up the area of the wound and he winced. I took out my tweezers and pulled the silver bullet out.

"You have to give it one stitch because it won't heal quickly by itself." Raiden said. I quickly stitched up his wound and gave him a cup of water to cool himself down. He downed the water immediately. I wrapped up his wound and put his leg up on a footstool.

"See what you made me do because you were sneaking into my house. Why are you here though?." I asked.

"I just wanted to hang out with you." He said sheepishly as he scratched the back of his head.

"Because you wanted to hang out with me you got shot. By me. The person you wanted to hang out with." I gave him a straight look. He looked away sheepishly and nodded.

"I'm hungry." He said with a pout. He looked cute doing that.

"And what should I do?" I questioned him with a raised brow.

"Prepare something for me please." He looked at me with pleading eyes. I thought about making food for him. Well at least he said please.

"Only because you said please." Deep inside of me, I wanted to please him with my cooking because I know I can cook very well. I prepared pasta with tomato sauce for him. I served him in the living room because he couldn't stand up. He took a first bite and a smile broke out on his face.

"Wow. This is really good. My mate is a good cook." I blushed at what he said and looked away.

"I'm not your mate." I said to him still blushing.

"Whatever you say princess." He smirked and continued eating. He was done eating now and was looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Let's watch a movie together." He said while looking down. It's been long since I've watched a movie though.

"Sure but we are watching horror movies." I said and he agreed. I inserted Insidious 3 into the CD player. I didn't bother with popcorn because there was no point. I didn't know when I scooted close to Raiden on the couch. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I snuggled closer into him. I was too comfortable in his arms so I fell asleep.

Raiden's POV

I looked down at her face and damn, she was so beautiful. I thanked the moon goddess for giving me someone as beautiful as her. Although she may act like she doesn't want me but the way she snuggled close to me when I put my arm around her made me realize she had feelings for me but was too stubborn to admit. I heard a soft snore from her and I smiled.

I readjusted our bodies in a comfortable position before I fell asleep while holding her tight next to me.

Awww Darsh tried to impress him. Maybe she is making some improvements and is acknowledging her feelings for Raiden now.

Anyways, please don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you so much guys!😘