Chapter 19

Darshana's POV.

I heard a knock on my front door and went down to open it. I opened it and saw Derek and his mate. I was surprised because I didn't know they were coming over. I ushered them in .

"Hey. What would you guys like to have?" I said to them.

"Uh just water would do." Derek said and I turned to May.

"I think I'm in the mood for a chocolate cupcake, some apples. Oh! Apple juice!" She rubbed her chin still thinking of more things."Could you also make pasta and tomato sauce for me with medium done steak." May said. I looked at Derek and Derek looked at me then we looked at May.

"What?" She giggled and leaned into Derek. Derek helped me prepare everything and served it to May.

"So why are you guys here?" I asked them. Derek wouldn't come over without some type of reason.

"Well we came because of Raiden." Derek said as he laughe sheepishly.

"What about him?" I asked suspiciously.

"We want you to live with Raiden." May said.

"What? Why should I?" I asked them suspiciously.

"As an alpha, I know what it feels like to not have your mate by you. When May ran away from me, I felt dejected. What you are doing to Raiden is not fair. You act like you don't want him but we know you want him. He is suffering Darsh. He needs you by his side and if you're not by his side, he won't lead his pack properly. Please Darsh. Just live with him." Derek pleaded.

"Derek is right. Besides, you can't deny the tingles and feelings he gives you when he touches you." May wiggled her eyes at me. I thought about what they said but I couldn't just agree with them easily.

"I'm not living with him." I said to them but somehow, I was excited to go live with him.

"Oh come on Darsh! Please just give Raiden a chance. Please live with him and if you don't like it, tell me." Derek pleaded.

"Fine. I'll go live with him." I said and May jumped on me with excitement.

"I have an idea. Let's give him a surprise visit." May chirped happily.

"Yeah. That would be a great idea." Derek said and I kind of agreed with them. It would be nice to see Raiden's reaction when he sees me.

"Okay I'm packed and ready to go now." I said as I dragged my suitcases downstairs. Derek helped me carry it. We entered his car and drove towards Raiden's pack. Derek packed his car in front of Raiden's house and we came down. The first person to come out of the house was Jacob. He looked shocked and I smirked. Brian and Raiden came out next. The look on Brian's face was priceless. He walked up to me and stood a foot away from me.

"You came." He breathed out. His green eyes were glistening.

"I didn't want to come in the first place." I said trying to act tough.

"But you are here now and that's all that matters." He said then left to talk to Derek. Jacob approached me with a big smile on his face.

"Let me take that from you." Jacob said as he took my bags from me. I looked at Brian and saw him glaring at me. I gave him the middle finger and his mouth opened in shock. I smirked at him and walked back to May.

"I hope he mates you." May whispered in my ear. I pushed her away lightly and she laughed. I looked at Raiden and saw him smirking at me. Oh god, he probably heard what May said because of his werewolf hearing. Derek walked back with Raiden.

"We must be on our way now." Derek said.

"Aww I'm going to miss you Darshy." May said as she engulfed me in a hug.

"I'll miss you too." I said as I hugged her back. Derek walked over to me and hugged me.

"You will come check on me right?" I asked Derek.

"Of course Darshy." I smiled and rested my head on his chest.

"Bye Der." I said.

"Bye Darshy." He kissed me on my forehead and entered his car and drove off.

"Princ-" I cut him off. "Don't even say anything." I said as I entered his house. He sighed and entered with Jacob and Brian.

"Jacob, I need you, Ryan and Ryker to watch over Darsh while Brian and I leave to do some things." Raiden said.

"Of course. They are on their way now." Jacob said. Raiden looked at me and we locked eyes. I was the first to look away because of the intensity in his eyes.

"I'll be back later princess." He said and walked out of the house with Brian.

"I can't believe you came back." Jacob finally said.

"Believe me, I didn't want to come back." I said as I slumped into the chair.

"So what made you come back then?" Jacob asked. I didn't get to answer him before we heard a knock at the door. Jacob went to answer it and the twins came in.

"Hey Darsh." They both said at the same time.

"Do you guys always do that twin thing?" I asked and Jacob laughed.

"No we don't." They both said at the same time then they turned to look at each other and both said "stop copying me!" at the same time. I chuckled at their behavior and Jacob laughed.

"So who wants to play some Call Of Duty!" Ryan cheered. Jacob and Ryker cheered back and I just sat down on the couch watching them. Jacob was losing sourly to Ryan. It was a tournament match the boys decided to play. Jacob was eliminated because he had the lowest kills. Ryan won Ryker and he was doing a victory dance. I chuckled at his behavior.

"I bet I can beat you." I said to to Ryan and he laughed.

"You" he pointed at me "Wants to beat me." He pointed at himself.

"Yeah. Let's place a bet." I smirked and he smirked too.

"Alright. If I beat you, you pay 100 bucks and if you beat me, I'll pay you 100 bucks." He had a smug look on his face.

"Deal." I said.

Thirty minutes later, Ryan was whining on how I beat him.

"Told ya." I laughed.

"Nice one princess." I heard Raiden chuckle. I turned around and saw him standing there looking so perfect.

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked him.

"Long enough to know Ryan stinks." The boys laughed at this and Ryan sulked.

"You may leave now guys." Raiden said and they all left and he turned to face me.

"Wanna play with me?" He asked. I wanted to say no but that would be too mean.

"Sure." We played and played and I kept beating him.

"I'm letting you win." He said as he tried to beat me again.

"Admit it Raiden, you are a sour loser." I laughed and he looked at me with so much happiness and love. I couldn't repay him back with this much affection that he is showering upon me. I can't have feelings for him but I couldn't help it. I was feeling some things for him and I had to stop it. I don't want him to love me, I don't want to be his mate and I don't want to let my guard down and fall for him. I glanced at him and he looked so happy while playing the crappy game. How could I possibly break that. I knew it was going to be difficult but I had to try.

Please don't forget to vote and comment. Pleaseeeeeeeeee.

Thank you so much!⭐️