Chapter 39

Hello lovelies! This is what Raiden looks like now after they mated. It's really kind of funny though. I know I haven't updated in a while now and I'm so sorry but here's another chapter for you guys! Enjoy!

Darshana's POV.

I felt an arm around my waist and I knew immediately it was Raiden. I remembered how great last night was and I smiled at the memory. I am finally mated to Raiden. I looked at him and what I saw shocked me then I burst into fits of laughter. I rolled out of the bed and clutched my tummy. Raiden jumped up from the bed in attack mode. Once he saw me laughing on the floor, he got down and gave me a weird look.

"What's funny?" He asked and I pointed at him. I couldn't speak because the laughter was too much. He walked to the mirror in our bedroom and screamed. Not just any scream but a girly high pitched scream. Jacob, Brian, winter and Evelyn rushed into the room.

"What's happened?"

"Why did you scream Darsh?" Brian asked.

"I d-didn't s-scream." I said in between laughs.

"Then who did?" They all turned around at the same time and when they saw Raiden, they all burst into fits of laughter.

"Oh come on! It's not that funny." Raiden said trying to defend himself. Let me explain how he looks right now, he has snow white hair with silver eyes just like mine because we mated and he's now fully a royal.

"Oh baby, it is funny." I chuckled.

"Oh my gosh Raiden. You look..." Jacob paused, "Old!" He laughed harder and fell to the floor. We all joined in laughter even Raiden.

"Whatever man. I still look sexy in white." He smirked and I growled. Not an angry growl but more of a turned on kinda growl.

"I can take you right now." I said through Raiden and I's mind-link. Once I said that, his eyes darkened and he ordered everyone out of the room and we had another round.

"That was really good." I said as I zipped up my pants and wore my knee length boots. We went downstairs and saw my dad eating breakfast. Once he smelled us, he looked and smiled while shaking his head.

"I see you two have finally sealed the deal." He wiggled his brows and I flushed in embarrassment.

"Dad!" I whined and hid behind Raiden. We were about to settle down and have our breakfast but a glass shattering sound disrupted us. We became on high alerts and stood in our fighting positions. Five men who were rogues emerged from where they were hiding with smug looks on their faces. We were definitely not ready for this. One ran to me and I ducked. He flew over me and landed on a glass table and shattered it. I ran to him kicked him in the face. He held my leg and pushed me flying back. I flew through walls and landed outside only for me to see the guards on patrol, dead. I growled viciously and jumped back into the house. I saw Raiden fighting two of the rogues and my dad fighting three of the rogues. I ran to the bastard that pushed me through walls and spun him around. I brought out my claws and clawed his chest repeatedly. I extended my fangs and bit on his throat so hard that his blood spluttered in my mouth and my wolf seemed to like it because my wolf is very vicious. I bit out his throat and spat it on the floor while tasting the strong metallic taste of his blood on full dose.

I saw Raiden tearing out the throat of one of the rogues and going to help my dad but my dad proved he didn't need any help because when two of the rogues where running towards him, each by the right and left, he struck his hands in their chests and tore out their hearts and threw it to the floor. I smirked when I saw one more rogue. Three of us walked to him. Raiden stood behind him while my dad and I stood in front of him. We all looked at each other then understood what we had to do. At the same time, I tore out his throat with my claws, same time Raiden decapitated his head and same time my dad struck his hand in his chest and removed his heart. I looked down at his decapitated body and I smirked.

My wolf was yearning for more blood and on cue, more rogues jumped into the house and I cracked my neck and knuckles with a smug look on my face. Two leapt at me in wolf form and one of them bit my leg. I screamed out in excruciating pain then suddenly, I started smelling smoke and I looked down to see the wolf that bit my leg, burnt. Guess I unlocked my other elemental power. The other rogue backed away with fear and I stretched out my hand and fire came out and burnt him. I squealed in joy and ran to where Raiden was. He was now fighting three rogues at the same time and I snorted the life out of the two by cutting their air supplies. Raiden looked at me.

"Thanks." He breathed out.

"You're welcome." I said and ran to one of the wolves who was coming behind Raiden. I jumped over Raiden in the air and landed on the rogue's shoulders and decapitated his head from his body. Raiden looked at me and nodded. I looked for my dad and saw him sitting on the couch while watching two of the rogues killing each other. I shook my head because I knew he was using his powers to make them kill each other.

I saw two more rogues overpowering Raiden and before I ran to help him, I saw their bodies decaying and turning into ashes. I was stunned because I couldn't believe what Raiden just did. He just touched them and they decayed. I looked at him and he had a shocked expression on his face too. He stood up and walked to one of the rogues in anger and touched him and he decayed just like those two and turned into ashes. I snorted the life out of the last rogue by cutting his air supply and Raiden touched him and he decayed and turned into ashes.

"Raiden..." I drawled out to have his attention on me because his mind seemed to be somewhere else.

"Raiden!" He snapped out of his thoughts and slumped to a nearby chair. I quickly ran to him and grid supporting him but he backed away from me like he was gonna hurt me.

"What did I just do?" He whispered and my dad crouched in front of him.

"It's your gift as a royal Raiden. You have the power of decay." My dad said.

"So does it mean anyone I touch gets decayed?" He asked with fear as he looked at me.

"No no. Your power of decay is fueled by anger and hatred or if you choose to. You can control it." Dad reassured Raiden and he breathed out a sigh of relief before he engulfed me in a hug. Then I remembered something.

"The pack!" I said and we all looked at each other and ran out of the house to the pack house. There were dead bodies everywhere. Mostly of the rogues and a few of our pack members.

The war has begun.

I know it's a very short chapter but don't worry. The next one is going to be long. Hopefully.

I just want to clarify something here. Raiden's hair turned a snow white color because he is now mated to Darshana. If you aren't born a royal, you won't get that hair color and eyes. Remember when I said Darshana's father mated her mother then her hair turned a snow white color too. The same goes for Raiden and his gift is the power of decay.

Please don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you!