Chapter 2

ziggy.

"Ayo Ziggs!?"

I turned around in the parking lot of Supper Club to see the face of an old friend of mine.

"Well damn nigga, yo girl finally let you off the leash!?"
I said laughing and dapping him up.

"Man you know Toya be playing, she just be needing that act right some nights"

"Damn right boy, but aye, my show starts in a few minutes you tryna come chill?"
I invite him.

"Nah man, Toya would personally end my shit if she caught me in the club "

He replied, laughing hysterically.

"Alright then Trin, I'll see you later"
I dapped him up and nodded off.
That man was something else.

*

Walking into the club, it was already lit!
The lights were low, girls were hanging from the ceiling. It was every tomboi's dream.

Once I was finally situated, I looked towards the stage to see my crew setting up and decided to flex a little bit.

*

From the distance, I spotted an hour glass figure and long blonde wavy hair

Checking the time on my wrist, I had approximately 10 minutes to try and get her number.

*
I found myself standing right behind her.

Clearing my throat, I tried speaking.

"Hey beautiful."
She turned around and immediately acknowledged my presence, looking me up and down.

She stood about 5'2 with pretty brown skin. Her eyes were a light red color because of the disco lights but of my assumptions, they were probably brown.

She looked like the hazel type.
All together though, she was truly beautiful.