Chapter 6

"Hello Boss"
Greeted my assistant.

I never approved of her calling me that. It just seemed a like a bit much.

"What did I tell you about calling me that?"
I reminded her warningly. It actually aggravated me to have to repeat myself.

"Sorry ma'am-"
She spoke stiflingly.

"Anyways, you have a 9 o'clock appointment with someone by the name of Ashley. She's wants your approval on her new line 'Boi'."
Stacy was good at her job, just a bit dingy sometimes.

I nodded before walking into my office, and getting online reading the hot topics for today just to pass time. Other peoples lives did not amuse me but some days it was interesting.

ziggy

"Heard you had bout' four bitches----- and you say I'm on your minddd"

This song was kinda popping.
I danced around my room in my boxers for a good three minutes before getting dressed.

"You gone have to do more than just say-"
I sung the song that was annoyingly stuck in my head..

.
After I was done getting dressed, I walked down the hallway and left a note for my housekeeper.

-Don't forget to take Domi for a walk and feed him double. A mans gotta eat-
Domi is my 35 pound red nose pit. He was big as fuck.
I looked at the clock seeing it was 8:45 and nearly sprinted out the house like roadrunner.

chloe

"I really can't stand late people."
I tapped my stiletto tipped nails impatiently against the shiny glass table with the biggest attitude.
.
This Ashley girl really must want a official no to whatever line she had. There's certain things you'd rather be on time for to get the results you want.

Plus you shouldn't waste peoples time and expect to profit from it.

"Chloe, I think she's here"

I watched as two workers wheeled in a rack of clothes.
.
Finally.

I mentally rolled my eyes, this better be some dope ass apparel.

ziggy

"Alright an- let me hit you back"
I hung up my phone and slid it into my pocket.

Situations like this would really have me thinking that we're just supposed to hit it off.

"Well well well."
I smirked at Chloe.

She looked damn near drinkable in her all white but aggravation was written all over her face.
.

Her facial expression didn't spark up like I thought it would have and that all together burnt my self esteem.

"Alright um so you're Ashley?"
She finally spoke .

"In the flesh baby."
I hated my real name.

I didn't like it at all.
It was a constant memory of how life just let me down.

"Well show me what you want marketed."
I nodded and motioned for the workers to remove the curtain from over the rack.

"Wallah!"