Chapter 22

ziggy

Already halfway to the entrance of the restaurant, I could see who really invited me here. I just knew Chloe's pride was absolutely too big.

Nonetheless I still made my way to their table and took a seat.
"Hello beautiful women."
I spoke with a distance because of how things turned out the last time. You couldn't deny
these two gorgeous women though.

"hm..!"
Tommie scoffed a little. It was obvious that they had something going on. But I was in no place to judge considering what I'd just done.

"So whats up? I know y'all not just gon' sit there?"
I broke the weird silence.

Chloe still hadn't spoke yet. She just fiddled with her fingers in her lap.
"Look my friend.. Likes you periodt. But you a hoe. That little session y'all had in the restroom? Got my baby feeling some kinda way."
Tommie spoke but she lost me at like. I definitely had all the confirmation I needed for this plan to go as it should.
I would always be a dogg.

Turning my attention to Chloe, I grabbed her hands in mine. She was very tense at first but then she relaxed.

"Look, Im on whatever you on. Okay? Don't play with my feelings though.. Cause you somebody who I see myself spending time with &-"
My words were cut short when an old friend of mine intervened.

"Building a bond with- yeah yeah yeah, you really keep the same line for EVERY girl?"
Chloeh was looking me in my eyes but
at this point I wouldn't dare to stare back in hers.

"Man what the fuck you even doing here?"
I asked the girl. Our ties had been cut years ago so her presence was definitely a shocker.

"After you wooed me out my panties and broke my heart, I deserve to go wherever I pleases."

"See."
Chloe finally spoke.
"You got us fucked up."
Tommie finished.

"Ion even wanna do this today, C'mon Tommie."
And with that they both gathered their things and left out of the building & I let them.

I was so close.