Chapter 15

Cloeh.

After I scooped up Tommie we made our way to the club to find that it was already lit and being that we were bad bitches, we didn't even have to wait in line.  
"Bitch this shit gotta bar in every corner!!"
Tommy yelled over the loud music. She was looking around like a kid in a candy shop and I found it so hilarious.

"C'mon ho'"
I called to Tommy as I headed over to V.I.P.
She followed behind me,getting a little feel on my ass.

I laughed.
"Keep on , Ima have to beat you"
I winked at Tommy as this bug built body guard pulled the velvet rope back,letting us through .

As I was about to pick up a glass of champagne my song came on and Tommy knew it & dragged me to the center of the section and started grinding her hips on me to the beat of Tory Lanez LUV.

"Calm down baby"
I laughed as I danced back on Tommy and she looked back continuing the momentum.

I laughed and danced along with her. The vibe was real cool when I was with Tommy and even in all of this heat, she made everything chill.

When the song ended ,I went back to my initial act and sipped on the White Gold in my glass.

"Why I'm always finding you everywhere!!"
I turned and saw Ziggy looking me up and down with a look in her eyes. It couldn't be classified as lust but there was a hint of that there.

"I would say the same but--"

"And who is you!"
Tommy reappeared on her broom stick. 😑

"I'm Zig-"
"Oh you that dyke that think she can fuck everybody !"

I laughed .
"Tommy baby? You drunk .?"
I asked enthused by what she was saying.

I looked at Ziggy,who again ,had that look on her face. It was so hard to distinguish.

"Bitch fix your face!".
Tommy semi-yelled .
I chuckled and shook my head.