Chapter 16

Ziggy

It was all too much. I kept my composure but this Tommy girl was really hitting a few buttons.

I nodded at Cloeh, taking the choice of walking away as I went to the bar ordering a beer.

I never really drunk beer until tonight.

I payed the bar tender as I watched the moving crowd as everybody seemed to be having fun,dancing and laughing.

"You didn't have to leave me"
Said a familiar voice.

I turned to see Cloeh and in all honesty it surprised me that she'd even look for me. Then again this was a bar and the closest one to her section at that.

"Your friend, she's much"
Was all I could really make of her which must've been funny cause Cloeh was just tickled.

"You're funny, she's super drunk though, I apologize for her."

"Yea, a drunk mind is a sober heart, so don't!"

She rolled her eyes. I imagine that's because I was telling the truth.

"Wanna dance?"
I broke the ice.
At least I thought til there was more silence than there was music.

But she finally took me up on my offer.

I sat my drink down and lead her to the center floor.

I danced against her butt as she grinded her hips along with mine. I found that as an invitation to grip her waist and that's when the atmosphere changed.

"Ass too fat"
I'd mumbled in her ear although it was an internal thought.

The heat was there and so was the friction, I had to remove myself otherwise my feelings would get ruptured.

"I gotta go to the bathroom baby, thanks for the dance"
I rushed off, finding the ladies room.

In Restroom

I splashed cold water on my face hoping to be brought back to reality. I ran my hand through my curls as I got on Snapchat posting "Mood 😛✨" with a black background. Just to cause some controversy.

Once I'd finished that, I leaned on the sink just thinking about things.

Until the bathroom door creaked open.
I turned to see a faded faded faded Cloeh.

"Baby."
She murmured.

As she gripped on my shirt a little. She wasn't as buzzed as I thought she was, unless she held her liquor that good.

She connected her lips to mine , catching me way off guard.
I reacted by grabbing her ass as she moaned through the kiss.

I licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance and she allowed.
Our tongues battled for dominance and of course I won.

I pulled away, about to enlighten her until her face changed.

"I'm sorry, I can't"
She looked down before hurriedly rushing out the bathroom.

What the fuck!