Chapter 5

ziggy

Ever wanted something so bad that you wouldn't mind getting rejected first?

That's me right about now.

I knew this was all a game to me but in the end, we'd all get what we secretly want.

I was now in my cozy loft house, waiting on a response from Chloe.

She wasn't the first who rejected me in public, matter of fact, its happened at least two or three times.

Although she is the first to not respond to a series of provocative text messages.

I threw my phone on the bed giving up.
Maybe she fell asleep and is going to text me back in the morning.

Hopefully.

With her, I can tell it's going to take some time. But I cannot fathom the experience of her grinding her hips in sync with my tongue.

Lord.

I started flipping through the television, realizing my house was entirely too quiet for my liking.

Man I hated being alone.

*

I decided to close my eyes and sleep.
Sleep away my loneliness.

chloe

the next morning

The blaring sounds of my alarm clock is what woke me this morning. Another day of solid work.

I sighed and pressed snooze, getting up to do my daily hygiene.

I worked as a part time designer.

Not the kind of designer that you'd think of. All I do is sit and critique designers designs, and get paid.

Just lovely right?

*
I got dressed in my all white business suit.
Letting my hair fall at its length with a part down the middle.

I applied some red lipstick and mascara, locked my house, and walked on out to my car.