Chapter 3

"Hi

"Hi."
The girl responded dryly.
And I really wanted to laugh. She must of couldn't see in this darkness that I'm Ziggy, instead I just chuckled.

"I'm Ziggy & you are?"

She stared at me for a moment and continued dancing.
I wasn't gonna give up that easily so I decided to go about this in a slight manner.

~9 Minutes Later

"Don't nobody freak you like I do..
Nobody leave you leaking like I do, aye, and girl this bout' to be our new sex song, and girl this bout' to be our new sex song. Tonight is the night Ima stay in the house and put hands on your body, I'll get you naked and girl I won't stop til---"

I watched the crowds reaction as I sang my latest trending song, and I got a positive vibe that I was digging.

I sung 'Addict' and 'Replay' then made my exit off the stage with majority of the club wanting an encore .

I enjoyed the support
But as of now I was looking for shorty with the fat ass.

*
~at the bar

She was ordering two shots of patron when I snuck up on her before she could make the purchase.

"Put that on me"
I nodded towards the bartender.

I dropped some money on the marble top counter, not really counting it ..

"You are something else"
The girl finally smiled revealing her deep dimples.

"Nah I'm Ziggy baby"

"Clearly."
She said after downing her other shot and rolling her eyes.

I waited on her to quit eyeing the shot as if it wasn't supposed to be that strong to ask her, her name again..

"I'm Chloe"
(Clo-e)