Chapter 19

I sat outside of Chris's house. I didn't know whether or not this is really what I wanted but I still found my feet moving out of the car, to the front door. I knocked twice before the door swung open, revealing one of my favorite ex things.

"Was good baby"

I smirked, revealing a dimple that I knew drove these ho's crazy. Chris was one of the girls I had turned out that didn't get too upset when she realized I wasn't down for the right reasons. I met her at a photoshoot in LA and to top it all off, she had a nigga. But guess what? That didn't stop me.

"Look who's found her way back to my welcome mat" Chris teased

"Look who's found her way back to my welcome mat" Chris teased. I laughed and looked her up and down realizing the robe she had on was actually revealing. "Who you dressing up for?" I asked, pushing past her and closing the door behind me. She smiled and pushed her slender body into me as I wrapped my hands around her naked waist. "What part of this house we christening tonight?" I whispered in her ear feeling her shiver against me. It was normal for me to have this much control during intimate moments. It felt like a dry ass routine. I said something sexy, it got the girls panties wet and bam! But right now wasn't the time to be complaining.

Chris didn't respond, she just led me to her bedroom where she removed the silk robe and exposed her smooth caramel skin. She looked at me with the same look and laid on the bed in a tempting manner while I just stood there and watched her play with herself.

"You gonna just stare or what"
Her attitude got bad at the most weirdest moments but I was here now.

"Shut up"
I smirked before climbing on top of her.