Chapter 21

Girls' day out with Tommie was slowly coming to an end, and her wild advice from earlier still echoed in my head.

We were now dining in at this restaurant called 'Chucks', famous for their milk & honey biscuits. I had two of them already as I read over the menu for the fifth time.
"Tell me whats on your mind"
Tommie broke me out of my trance, obviously paying me attention.

"Herrr"
I whine as I set the menu down on the table with an exasperated sigh.
"Give me your phone"
She responded randomly.

I looked at her questionably as to why she would want to see my phone when she has her own.
"Im tryna see something, gimme"
She reiterates with the most serious expression on her face.

I hand her my phone only to regret it instantly.
"Yeah. Hello? So we're at Chucks, meet us here."
She hurriedly hung up the phone, avoiding eye contact with me with a slight smirk on her face.

I couldn't feel anything except the very evident blush rising to my cheeks. Not even the slightest amount of anger.

"Tommie?"
I said. Question dripping off of my tone, without even the mention of a question. I knew what she had done.

Tommie didn't answer, she just stared at everything except me until a very familiar car, made its entrance to the parking lot of the restaurant.

~
  Ziggys' music was blasting and even after she'd parked, she still didn't seem to notice her surroundings and turn it down.
When I saw her step foot out of the two door car though, I couldn't help but to reimagine what had taken place the other night, and smile.

I guess Tommie noticed because she was making the most meme worthy facial expression at me. As if to say 'bitch bye'.

I laughed a little bit then blew a kiss at her. "Love you sexy". I whispered, while keeping my attention on Ashley and her every movement.