Chapter 6-Beginning of the New Friendship!

"What are you going to eat?"Emilie asked.

"A Hamburger,1Apple pie,1 coke and French fries, that's it"I said sheepishly.

Emilie gave me the 'WTF' look "Thats it?" she added nastily.

"What?" I asked narrowing my eyes.

"You eat like a pig"she said humorously.

"I did'nt have my breakfast, you see" I said popping out the 'P'

"Alright"she said giving me an assuring smile.I returned the smile back.

"Look the new girl eat like a fat hungry cow" I heard someone saying aloud.It was obvious that the girl was referring it to me cause as it is Itm the only one who is the 'New Girl' out here.I have got a fucking name.I thought .I turned my neck to see whom does this quacky voice belongs to.And to my amazement it was WHITNEY.Whitney Spencer.What's up with her. Why is she bothering me.I thought.

"That's none of your business, Slag"Emilie said hastily.

"Watch out your words Emi" snapped Lucas out of nowhere.He just entered in the canteen.He probably don't know what the fight is all about,but still he have poke his nose in middle.I gazed at him.He have got an attractive eyes.I was just standing there and was gazing at him.He caught me staring.He glanced at me and smirked.I narrowed my eyes and looked at the other way.Who do he think he his.I thought

"Luky-Puky you better stay away.Im not talking to you and besides your slaggy girl have got a long tongue of her own to speak." she said teasingly.

"Don't call me that" he said intensely and glared at Emilie.If looks could kill.

"Awww Luky-Puky is angry." Emilie said teasing more.I can see the growing temper in Lucas's eyes.People were all normal about it. It was as if they were used to it.For me it was all new and I've got to stop this. 

"Waiit! Stop." I snapped."Stop both of you." I glared at both Lucas and Emilie.

"Emilie,thank you so much but I Think I can handle it by my own."I said thankfully.

"And you" I turned my face to lucas."You probably don't know what is the fight all about, so for the matter of fact it would be more sensible if you just keep your mouth shut and enjoy the scenario like others" I snapped.I don't know from where it was coming.But good things I can see his face dropped down.

I turned my eyes to Whitney.I can see her confused expression. "And besides how much I eat.Yes I eat this much.Thanks for showing your concern about my appettite.Now you may leave."I said wryly.

I turned around towards the canteen "The show is over, You may continue your work. Thank you." I said loud enough so that everyone could hear it.

I went back to where emilie was sitting leaving the 'shock' faces behind, she was looking at me amusingly. "That was awesome" she said with a grin.

"You enjoyed it, did'nt you?" I asked,  rolling my eyes.

"Ofcourse, who will not?" she said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"This is the first time someone besides me had spoke  to lucas in such a way.Every girl in this school drools over him.They throw themselves on him,some girls are even scared of speaking to him.Not only girls but the boys in this school too admires him and follow his footsteps.He is the role model for most of the seniors in school." she said narrowing her eyes."But noone like 'NOONE' have ever treated him the way you did."she said with a smirk.

"Really? What is soo great about him.Except for his good looks?" I asked, raising an eyesbrow.

"He is the captain of football team.He won the football match last year, the competition was tough and close and they won by the difference of 1 score and lucas was the one who made it." she said precisely.

"That's it?" I questioned with amazement.In every school there is a  jock but that doesn't make you a God farther.

"No"she said slyly.

"He sings too.He is really good at singing." she said.

"Reallly??" I questioned shockingly.

"Yes! Everybody loves him.Everybody wants to be like him.They want a life like him.But only i know what a jerk he really is" she said narrowing her eyes.

"W-why do you hate him?"I asked him curiously.I know I shouldn't have asked that again.But what she had told me earlier is not  the only reason.

"I don't hate him,but that doesn't mean I like him though.It's just that people uses me to get to him.They say I'm useless.I should be like my brother.And beacause of that I don't have friends here"she said matter-of-factly.

"You should always be yourself rather than to be someone you are not and that's what make you a perfect human.And according to me you're perfect the way you are.Trying to be someone else is soo common, We should be different." I told her sheepishly.

"You're right." she said with grin.

"I am always" I said with a smirk.

And This Was The New Start.New Beginning of our Friendship.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________