Chapter 18- Sudden Moments!

My eyes are closed.My heart is  beating so  fast  that any one can hear it .All the scary  scenes from the horror movies are playing into my head .I can feel the weight of the person's hand on my waist.I don't know and don't want to imagine what kind of a monster is holding me.

"Let go of me." I murmured.

"Sssssshhhh.." I hear it again.Lord this is not happening.

"Holy-Mother of Jesus christ,please save me.Please!!Please!! I don't wanna die.Lord please I'll feed the poorest and the neediest.I won't lie god.I'll improve my self.I'll visit  the church every day.No..NO twice a day.Please shine your light of guidance upon me."I prayed constantly.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Sarah, Open your eyes.Relax." I hear a familiar voice.

I opened my eyes and I see a pair of familiar chocolate brown eyes looking right into mine.It was Lucas.I had never been so happy  on seeing him before like I am now.He was standing a few inches away from me, still holding a grip onto my waist.Without thinking a thing i pulled him into a hug,covering the distance between us.I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back.Our full body is pressing against the 'hug-ee'.It's kind of a bear hug.I don't know why but Im feeling save in his built arms.

I pulled myself back,realizing what was happening between us.I don't know for how long we were standing like this,hugging each other.A sudden flush came across my face,thinking about the hug that I shared with Lucas.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lucas's P.O.V

I switched off the lights intentionally.I got a quick idea of scaring her.So, as to scare her I thought of making those silly noises.I fixed myself as I see her entering the room.

She entered the room slowly.I couldn't see her face.She is calling out Emilie.I can hear the uneasiness in her voice.I wanted to shut her mouth up so i started making the sound of 'Sssshhh'.'A kid of third grade also won't get scared of this sound.' interrupted my brain.Yeah it's true,I mean who will get scare of 'Ssssshhh'.And it's sarah we're talking about.I don't think that this stubborn girl will get scared of such things.

After hearing the 'Sssshhh'She started asking who's it? I can hear the anxiety in her voice.She is getting scared of my 'Sshhh'.It was unexpected.I started doing it more.

She is thinking that it's Emilie fooling around and so to stop her she started giving the warnings.I again made that noise.After that she started moving slowly towards the door.Without wasting anytime,I grabbed her by the waist and pushed her against the wall.She kept her eyes closed.I can see the sweating on her head.It was cold but she is sweating.She is hell scared.

"Let go of me."she murmurmed,keeping her eyes close.

"Sssshhhh."I made that sound again, staring  at her beautiful scared face.

"Holy-Mother of Jesus christ,please save me.Please!!Please!! I don't wanna die.Lord please I'll feed the poorest and the neediest.I won't lie god.I'll improve my self.I'll visit  the church every day.No..NO twice a day.Please shine your light of guidance upon me." she started pleading.

I felt a sudden pang in my heart as I see her pleading like this.I can't play with her fear anymore.I should stop this and take her out of the room.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Sarah, Open your eyes.Relax." I said.

She opened her eyes and locked our gazes.She all of a sudden hugged me.She hugged me as if her life depends on it.I hugged her back.It was a long bear hug.I have never hugged anyone like this before.It feels different.She then realized and pulled herself back.I can see the blush on her face.

"Sarah."I whispered her name into her ear.

"Yes."she replied.

"You okay?"I asked.

"Please stay by my side,I'm too scared."she murmured.

"I'm here only." I said assuringly.

*Meowww* *Meoowww* 

Suddenly we hear the sound of A cat meowing.It was Brant's persian cat.Hearing the meowing Sarah grabbed my arm.

I looked at her face.She was Panicking.

"Don't worry it's just a cat.I'm here only."I held her face gently,Looking into her deep black eyes,I said.

My eyes are still looking at her face waiting for our eyes to meet.She is nervous.She is not letting our eyes to meet.She is looking here and there.

"Look up,trust me."I whispered.

She looked at me and I leaned my face towards her.My eyes are on her Pink Delightful Lips.Our faces are just few inches away.My hand are brushing the strand of hair off her cheek, my thumb rubbing softly, caressing her ear lobe and my fingers supporting the back of her head as I lean in and firmly yet seductively was going to  place my lips onto her.

All of a sudden,I felt her palm on my face.She SLAPPED me.

"JERK." she snapped and ran away.

_______________________________________________________________________________________