Chapter 21- Way to Go!

Sarah's P.O.V

**TINGG-TONGG**

**TINGG-TONGG**

**TINGG-TONGG**

**TINGG-TONGG**

Fuck! Who's it?I woke up and checked my phone,It's just 8:30 in the morning.Today is a saturday and saturday's are meant to be my sleepday.Who's at the door at this time?

**TINGG-TONGG** I hear the doorbell again.

"Mom, open the door." I shrieked.

I hear No response.

"Moom,Mamaa,mammaa,Mooom,MAMMAAA, MOOMMMMY, MAAAAAAAAAA."I cried like a baby.God what's wrong?I got out of my bed, Scratching my head and rubbing my eyes,I walked out of the room.Walking to the door I noticed a note that was stuck onto the fridge.

~Sarah,Stella is gonna come at 8:30 in morning to pick you up.I want you to be in your best manners and  yes one more thing change your dirty nightwear before opening the door, I want you to look presentable.~

Woww! I Forgot that Mom is not at home and that I have to stay with some strangers for three nights and four days. 

GREAT!

**TINGG-TONGG** 

Shit. I don't know since how long she's standing at the door.I took a glance at the mirror.I'm wearing a red loose-tee and my favorite dark blue pj's with stars, moons and galaxies on it.KIDDO MUCH? My hair were tangled into the tiny knots.My eyes looks swollen.I look like a pig.

**TINGG-TONGG** I hear the doorbell agaiin.

I ran a quick hand on my hair and tied it up into a ponytail and straightened the crease on my tee.I opened the door and  saw a Blondie, wearing  a royal blue décolleté blouse teamed up with white jeggings and RayBan glasses on.In one hand She was holding a basket in which she kept a white persian cat and what grabbed my attention was her red  Louis Vuitton bag which she was carrying elegantly.

"Are you Sarah, by any chance?"she asked in her oh-so-saucy  voice.

"Yeah, Are you aunt Stella, by any chance?" I asked in the same tone.

"Sssshhh." she made the soud, placing her fingers on her lips."Don't call me Aunt,call me Stella."she continued.

Oh, So she is one of those annoying Ladies that gets irritated by being called an Aunt.Superb, now I'll have to tolerate this Immature act of this blondie.God safe me,I prayed silently.

"Girl, I think you should take care of your...Uh! you know." she said looking at me from top to the bottom.

"What's the problem?" I asked narrowing my eyes.

"The problem is you're pretty unaware of the currrent trend but I'm sure my daughter can make you pretty babe, Don't worry." she replied in her unpleasant tone. 

DUDEEEE!! What does she think of herself? I Hate her and her daughter already.How am I going to survive?She meant to say Im ugly? 'She means that you're not a plastic like her.' I heard my subconscience.Oh yeaah right, I agreed.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________