Chapter 17- Searching Emilie...'In the Dark'

Lucas's  P.O.V

She is with chris.Engrossed talking with him.What are they talking about?Sarah is looking happy.What is it?And why the hell she is talking with Chris?Though chris is the younger brother of Brant,But I think there's something wrong with him.I hate the way he looks at my Sister.According to me he is a desperate teen looking for some sex and getting none.But that is not the only reason I dislike him.The major reason is that Last year in football game he ditched my team in the last minute.He is a Coward and I hate Cowards.He is nothing like brant.I thought.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally Sarah is alone now.I have to get her in the room.

"Hey."I greeted a guy who is  suppose to be Sarah's classmate.

"L-lucas."He stuttered taking a gulp of his drink.

"Yeah man."I replied."Listen You have to do a work for me."I continued.

"Work for you?"He asked shockingly.

Well yes,Im Lucas.People always feel privileged when I have some work for them.

"Stop overreacting and do as I say."I said hastily.

"Okay."he murmured.

"So go to that girl and tell her that Emilie is calling her in brant's room urgently."I notified him pointing at sarah.

"Why?"he asked suspiciously.

"That's none of your bussiness."I snapped

"Alright."he muttered and went.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sarah's P.O.V

I'm standing alone in a corner thinking about what chris just said.He loves Emilie.I've got to know what Emi actually feels about him.But where is she.I should call her up.

I removed my cell phone and dialed her Number.It's not reachable.Shit.Where will I find her now.I hope she is alright.

"Excuse me."I heard someone saying to me.

"Yes."I replied.

"You're Sarah right?"he asked.He looks familiar.I guess he is one of my classmate.

"Yeah."I replied.

"Emilie is calling you urgently."he informed.

"What?? Where?"I asked immediately.

"She is brant's room.Go fast.She needs you urgently."he prompted.

"What?Is she alright."I asked confoundedly.

"I don't know.You go and check by yourself."he said and hustled away.

"But wait."I called him.

"Whatt?" he questioned.

"Where is brant's room?"I asked him.

"First floor opposite to the theatre room."he informed and went away.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I opened the door of the room,hoping that it's Brant's Room.I'm searching for his room for like 15 minutes.I entered in the room.It's dark in here.I have fear of the Dark.I'm really scared but I have to search for Emi.She needs me.

"Emi." I called out.

"Are you here?" I questioned.

"Ssssssshhhh...." I hear a sound.Someone is probably saying me to shutup.OHHHH-MMYYY-GGGOOODD.

"Wh-h-h-o's it?" I stuttered.

There is No response.'Sarah,Don't worry it's Emi.She's just fooling around with you.Don't Worry.Take a deep breath.' Said my Subconscience.

"Emilie,I know it's you okay.So please stop fooling around." I said trying to sound normal.

"Look Emilie,If this is some kind of a Joke,So let me inform you it's a bad one." I warned.

"Ssssssshhh...." I hear it again.HOLY-MOTHER OF GOD.It's scaring the shit ouuttta me now.

I am standing near the bed.It's cold but I am Sweating.I think I should move out from here.

I started walking slowly towards the door.Suddenly I felt someone's hand around my waist.I am unable to think anything and within a second I'm pushed against the wall.My heart is pounding fast.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Save