Chapter 12-Sibling Wars!

Lucas's P.O.V

"Lucas can teach you to play the guitar."Said Miss Deas,looking at me.

I don't know why but I was very happy and excited.I looked at her to see her reaction,to my dismay she was frowning.What is her problem why she doesn't like me.I'm Lucas,Any girl woul die for this chance.

"Learning guitar with Lucas is like a dream to me"I hear a girl  murmuring from behind.See,Normally girls are like this around me,She is probably abnormal.

'Or different' said my subconscious head.

I looked at her again and she was still frowning.I smirked at her.Grumpy Cat.I thought.

With this the class got over and she went away.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Whom are you bringing with you tomorrow?" I asked  Emi.

We were having our dinner,Mom was in kitchen washing dishes.

"Why do you wanna know?" she asked taking a bite of lasagna.

"Tell me Emi." I snapped.

"Why are you so much interested?"she asked raising an eyebrow.

"Because I'm your brother." I said with a smirk.

"Unluckily yes." she groanned.

"Whatever." I murmured.

"Whom are you bringing?"after two minutes awkward silence I asked again.

"I'm coming alone." she said with a pout.Shit.Sarah ain't coming that means.

"Why?"I asked curiosly."Why she is not coming."I continued.Mother of God.How could I let my curiosity reach upto the level that I actually asked Emi about it.Now she will probably make a mountain out of a molehill.

"Who is not coming?"she asked suspiciously.

"Nothing." I snapped and started to walk away.

"Wait wait." she shrieked."Whom are you talking about Lucky-Puky."she asked teasingly as if she knew  whom I was talking about.

"Will you please stop blocking my way, You Little Red Riding Hood."I said teasingly.

She dyed her hair Red and ever since that day I've been calling her by this Name and also was a plus point that she disliked the story of Red Riding Hood as well.According to her Little Red Riding Hood was nothing but a Bimbo and her parents were like Dora's,they let that bitch go to the woods alone.My Strange sister.I thought.

"Don't call me that Fuck-face."she snapped."She is as pathetic as you.'Mimbo'." she continued.

"Whatever I'm getting late." I said hastily.Thank god.I'm good at Changing topics.

"You were talking about Sarah,Right?" she said out of Nowhere.I was on my way to the room.I turned my back to see her face.She was grinning.How did she come to know?

"I wasn't talking about her." I said with a smirk.

"Yes you were." she stated.

"You're just a dumb blonde with high blood pressure." I said to annoy her.

"Lucas, I'm not blonde.I'm a brunette."she said sounding irritated."I just dyed my hair Smartass.Remember?"she continued.

"The blondness is in your brain Little blondie hen." I said teasing more.

"Lucas Hanglington,My nails are sharper than a blade." she warned."You surely don't want to make your Fuck-face more ugly,Do you?"she continued raising an eyebrow.

"Ohh,I got it.You are not blonde but You are So full of Anger that the red colour reached your hair."I teased sounding innocent.I can see the growing temper in her gray eyes.

'Lucas,you should probably Run or else this crazy bitch will ruin your beautiful face.'said my subconscious head.

"Lucas Hanglington."she screamed as I ran."Wait you ponker where are you going." she yelled running behind me.I reached my room and locked the door.I sighed in relief.

"Open the Door you shitfaced."she screamed knocking at the door."Be A man you Poof."she snapped.

"I love you too Little Red Riding Hood,Goodnight we'll play tomorrow."I said mockingly.

"You son of a Bitch."she yelled.I felt a sudden pang.She have no right to call my Mother a Bitch.Even though Emi is my Sister,I can't take anything against my Mom.I Love her so much that it hurts.

"Emilie language."I warned.She was quite for a second.

"Whatever.Wait and watch Lucas."she said.With this she went away.