Chapter 9- New Interest!

[Lucas's P.O.V]

I wasn't staring.I was just wondering how on the earth a person can look soo soo 'EWW'

I looked up to see her,But she left.She left me here dumbfoundedly with her chit.I probably should find out who is she.I don't even know her name.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was standing at the parking lot,waiting for brant.A Smirk was tucked onto my lips as I remembered the thing happened in detention earlier.I could sense how vulnerable I made her by my tickling on her soft skin.After chatting with her through paper,I come to know that she is Stubborn.This girl is different.She always leaves me in confusion.Her every act surprises me.

"What are you smiling at?" asked brant out of nowhere.

"A thought." I said narrowing my eyes.He is my best friend and he always comes to know what Im upto.

"Thinking about new girl.?" He asked teasingly.

"No,why would I think about her?" I snapped.

"I was present in detention,if you remember" He chirped.

"So?" I questioned

"You were so engrossed with her,that you did'nt take a glance at us." He said teasingly.

"Dude I'm Lucas. Itm always like this.Playing around with girl is the thing I love to do,Remember?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"Playing not thinking." he said with a smirk.

Man!What is he upto.

"I was thinking about Whitney." I lied.

"Hahaha"He laughed."Luke,I know you don't give a damn about her.whom are you kidding to?" He said matter-of-factly.

Well he is right.Who am I kidding to,He is my bestfriend.He knows everything.

"Whatever." I said narowwing my eyes.

"Dude,Friday night remeber?" said brant winking at me.

"Yeah man." I grinned.

Brant's parents are out for vacation,So he is planning to throw a party.He wants my help to organize it.Brant had a big pool outside his house.So we are planning to have a pool party.

"Im thinking to invite football team and cheerleading team,what say?" he asked.

"Yeahh that's cool."I said."WAIT!" A thought come into my head.

"I'l bring my sister too." I said with a smirk.

"What?You mad,bro?" he said looking at me in a shock.

"I know what Im doing" I said with a grin.

"I got it,You want that new girl to come too,eh" He said.

"Yes.I want to know her and this could be the great way." I said thoughtfully.

"What about whitney?" He asked looking confused.

"I know you will manage her." I said with a smirk.

"Not again." he said.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I want to talk to Emilie but she is in her room.I knocked the door.

"Who's this?"she yelled.

"Its me." I answered.

"What do you want?" She snapped.

"We can talk when the door is open." I suggested.

"I don't wanna see your fuck-face,I feel like puking everytime I see you." she scoffed.

"It's important." I snapped.

"Whatever." she yelled.

"I'l sneak into your room through Varenda." I said with a smirk.

"Okay wait." she said.I know Im smart.Now she'll open the door.

"Varenda's door is probably locked now my Smartass Fuck-Face brother.You may leave now." she chuckled.

"Emilie,If you don't open the door,I'l tell Mom about what happened at school today." I threatened her.

She opened the door and I smirked.

"What??" she pouted.

"There is a party on friday night." I said keeping my eyes on her.She is making faces.My grumpy sister.

"So?"she said with a 'duh-face'.

"So you are invited." I said,my eyes are still on her.

"Im invited to your party??" she questioned. "Listen you fuckwit it's my house too,I don't need anybody's invitation alright." she said raising an eyebrow.

"The party is at brant's mansion." I snapped.Mother of god,She is so Rebel,always ready to pick on fights.

"Lucas Hanglington,are you drunk?" she narrowed her eyes.

"Im serious."I snapped.

"Im not coming,Im not interested in your suckish parties and besides why am I invited now and never in past? I can smell something  fishy" she said suspiciously.

"Okay,whatever."I said and turned my back and started walking to my room.I know her, she will come. 

"WAIITT."she screamed.

"What?Changed your mind?" I asked with a smirk.

"Yes."she said wickedly.

She is probably making some evil plans in her head to ruin the party.But good-things my mission is accomplished.I thought.