Chapter 16- Sweet Confession!

Sarah's P.O.V

I am sitting on the couch waiting for Emi.She is doing something that compliments her plan to ruin the party.This party is a bore.The only fun part was Whitney's Embarrassing moment.After that thing I didnt see her anywhere.Good things.Who cares.

"Hey."I heard someone approaching me.I turned my neck to the left and saw Chris there.He is one of the good-looking guy I have met so far.Last time when he tried talking to me ,I was kinda rude.I think it's a good time for an apology and besides I think Emi likes him cause,I caught her taking glances at him a while ago.They'll make a good pair.'WAY TO SARAH TIME TO PLAY A CUPID HERE' said my subconscious head.

"There?"asked chris bringing me out of my thought.

"Yeah." I replied instantly.

"So what's up? Hows the party?"he asked.He is asking as if he has organized it.

"It's boring."I said honestly.Who cares?Like me even he must have got bored.

"Why?"he asked curiously.

"What why?Its just boring.I mean the person who has organized is succha bore.A pool party?At night?Like seriously?" I queried narrowing my eyes.

"Brant had put up this party."he informed.

"I know and it's expected from him."I stated like it was the most obvious thing.I don't know much of brant.We never shared a conversation.Just by looking at him and around him ,A person like me could make out what a jerk and pervert he must be.'Judgemental much?'interrupted my subconscious head.Shut up bitch!!! I know I am but I can't help.

"Why do you dislike him?"he asked bringing me out of my thought.I hate it when someone interrupts me while I'm buzy talking to my subconscience.And why does he care?Curious-Nosy retard.Even I don't know why I dislike him.

"Why do you care so much?"I snapped.

"That's because he is my brother."He informed with a genuine look.

"He is your whaaattt???"I asked in ashtonishment.

"My brother."he repeated."I'm chris Smith."he continued with a smirk.This is so surprising.Both the brothers are so different.And they don't even look alike.'Its not necessary for siblings to look alike.' i hear my subconscience.

"Whatever."I muttered.

"What?"he asked.

"Nothing."I replied.Im too embarrassed to talk to him right now.I just said irrelevant things about his brother in front of him.

"Where's your friend?"he asked with a curious look.Ooo laa laaa.He is asking about Emi.So my doubt was correct.He likes her too.Time for some fun Sarah.I grinned.

"Who friend."I asked.

"Yourr friend?"He replied.

"Yeaah,but which friend particularly?"I asked pushing the smile back that was forming onto my lips.

"Uhhmmm Emilie."he said hiding the blush that was forming on his his face.He looks so cute while blushing.He was brushing his back hair with his hand.He looks nervous and he is even not making an eye-contact.It is way too obvious that he likes Emi.Wow!Im enjoying this.

"Emi?she is buzy with a random guy."I faked with a wink.

"Whaaatttt???!!"he snapped."She is not such type of a girl.I don't believe you."he continued.

"Whaat?Why you don't believe?She is buzy teaching him a lesson, he commented on her and she is mad at him.May that guy's soul Rest in Peace."I said mockingly.

"Oh-Okay."he sighed in relief and a sudden flush came across his face.

"What happened?why were you shocked?"I asked making him more uncomfortable.

"Just uh I thought."he stuttered.

"What ??say Im listening."I said.He looks irritated.LOL.Im loving it.

"I thought that she was with a random guy doing things."he said after 2 minutes of silence.

"So,how does it matter even if she was?"I asked narrowing my eyes.

"Uh you won't understand."he replied and walked away.

"Waitt!!" I snapped.I ran and blocked his way.I saw something different on his face.Sober kind of Look.

"What's wrong?"I asked with concern.

"What?"he questioned.

"I know you like her,okay!"I stated with a smirk.

"Uh-Wha-Uh-How????"he stuttered.

"That doesn't matter."I said."Why don't you tell her?"I asked nosily.

"I can't."he replied.

"But why?"I asked raising an eyebrow."I know she is a rebel but trust me she wont kick you if you confess your love to her and Moreover i think she likes you back."I continued.

"What ?? She likes me?."he asked blissfully.His sober face is lighten up instantly.This is such an 'Awwwwwww' moment.

"I think,I said."I replied quickly.I don't want him to give him some false hope.I still need to know it from Emi.

"Oh-Okay."he murmered.

"Why do you like her?"I raised the question again.I'm really curious about it.

"I don't like her but I fall in love with her everytime I see her.She is just perfect.The way she laughs it makes my heart skip a beat each time.She is so different from other girls.She  got a hot body which she probably can flaunt but she doesn't.And Im not in love with her hot body or pretty face but moreover I love her beautiful Soul.She is a Rebel but at the same time she is the most sensitive person ever.I know her since we were in Sixth grade.I have seen her in her goods and bads.I have seen her in worst clothes and best clothes.But honestly she is pretty in both.It doesn't make any difference to me.I just.I just love her"he spilled out.He looks happy and lost.It seems like this is the first time he is confessing his love in front of anyone.He loves her so much.

"Just tell her" I adviced him.

"No,I can't"he anguished.

"But why?"I questioned.

"It's Lucas okay!"he snapped."Though he keep fighting with her but at the same time he is very protective of her.Being A guy he knows what A guy wants from A girl.He is that way and so he thinks every second guy is like him.But there's a difference.He never fell in love so he can never understand my situation."He snapped.I can see the rage and anger in his eyes.

"What he did?"I asked.

"He knows that I like Emilie and he warned me to stay away from her."he said furiously.

"Why?"I questioned.

"He doesn't like me."he stated.

"Buy why???"I asked.

"Even I don't know."he said narrowing his eyes.

"Don't worry we'll see to it."I told him with a genuine smile.

Now it's time to investigate whether Emi likes him back.And to find the reason of Lucas disliking Chris.