Chapter 11- That's My Name!

Sarah's P.O.V

"I've got Economics now."said Emi wryly.It was the last period.Emi was going for her Economics class and I was having my Music class.Yes I have joint Music class,I enrolled my name yesterday only and today will be my fisrt music lesson.

"Awww."I teased her.

"Stop being so cheeky,Sar."she said raising an eyebrow."Anyways,what do you have?"she asked.

"Music."I said in amazement.

"WHHaattt!!!!?"she snapped.

"What ?"I questioned in confusion.

"Goodluck Sar."she said amusingly.

"Huh?Why?" I questioned.

"Nothing,You'll come to know in sometime."she said popping out the 'P'

"Now."I demanded.

"No." she declared.

"Emilie Hanglington."I warned.

"Sarah Martin." she warned back.

"Urghh, Im not going." I said with a pout.

"You will." she ordered and pull my hand.She was pulling me the entire way.Everyone present in the hallway was staring at us, probably thinking what a maniacs we are.We were laughing and slapping each other at the same time.It was kind off getting fun.We were few steps away from the Music Room.

"Sarah,Im tired and besides Im getting late for my class."she sighed.

"Whatever."I said narrowing my eyes.She started tickling me on my stomach and I can't help but laugh my lungs out.I have sensitive skin and I can't take tickles for long time.

"Okayy, I give up." I said holding my breathe.

"Good."she smirked.I pinched her on her arms.

"Ouccchhh! You bitch."she groanned.I smirked and start making my way to the class.

From the corner of my eyes I saw someone familiar.I turned my eyes at that face and I realize that Lucas was staring at me for god knows how long.I just hope he didn't see me doing those immature things with Emi.Lucas smirked as he saw me looking at him and made his way to the Music room.What the hell ?He is in the Music class too?

I turned around to look where Emi was standing.She was standing a few steps away from me,She smirked as she saw me looking at her.I mouthed 'FUCK YOU' and she showed me her middle finger teasingly.

I told her about what happened between me and Lucas earlier.She laughed her lungs out, when I told her  the last thing I wrote on the chit.And this was the reason of her wishing me Good luck because Lucas too attended the Music class.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I entered the class.I was searching for a place which was surrounded by people so that lucas can't take a seat around me.I saw a seat empty in middle of the row,backseat and sideseats were occupied.'Thank God'I muttered.I sat there,waiting for Miss Barbara Deas.I saw Lucas from the corner of my eyes,heading towards where I was sitting.God now what do he wants.

"Dude,can you just get up and go somewhere else to sit.?"he said.How can he do that.He is not suppose to tell someone to change their seats.He is soo Bossy.

"Okay Lucas."he said smiling at him.What the Fuck.Why didn't he deny.Foolish coward.I thought with a pout.

"Hey." he said looking at me.

"What?" I snapped.

"What's your name?"I was a little taken aback.He doesn't know my name.Why does he  want to know my name?What does he want?I thought.

"I'm not telling."I said rolling my eyes.

"Don't do that."he warned.

"Do what?"I asked looking at him.

"Don't roll your eyes at me."he said intently.

"Whatever."I rolled my eyes again.I like it,he is getting irritate.

"Listen,Just tell me your name."he ordered.

"Don't try to be bossy around me,okay!"I said raising an eyebrow.

"Miss Sarah Martin,Is everything okay? " asked Miss Deas out of nowhere.Why did she take my name.It was fun to piss Lucas.And now that Jerk is smirking at me.I pouted.

"Yes Ma'am."I said in a low tone.

"You sure?"she asked again.

"Yes"I said assuringly.

I heard Lucas chuckle.Bloody Jerk.I frowned at him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Sarah,which instrument do you play."asked Miss Deas.

Well,I don't know to play any instrument.I joint this class because I love Music and I can sing but not so well. I'm Average.I thought.

"None."I said.

"Okay."said Miss Deas."What are you interested in?"She continued.

Why is she questioning so much and that too in front of the class.Lucas's eyes are on me,waiting for me to answer.I thought.

"Guitar." I said.

"Oh good."she said."So Lucas can teach you to play guitar."she continued looking at Lucas.I frowned and as I turned around to see Lucas his eyes were lighten up in amusement.*Facepalm*