Chapter Seven

3 days later.

Do you know what the worst way to wake up is? You might answer with an alarm clock, or someone yelling, when it's really when your wolf pet is licking your lips.....WHILE YOUR MOUTH IS OPEN!!!! I woke to a wet slimy tongue in my mouth. That wasn't mine.

"PETER WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU." I yelp jumping out of bed and running to the bathroom to clean my mouth out 20 times. Yeah yeah dogs mouths are the cleanest. But I don't know where his tongue has been. He could have been licking he ass a few minutes ago. After I finished my frantic rush to brush my teeth. I sigh and walk out of the bathroom and to the closet to get and clean towel for my shower. After taking a quick 5 minute shower I quickly walk to my closet but freeze when I hear a menacing growl. I flinch and do what everyone does when they hear a growl like that. I freeze mid-step and nearly drop my towel out of surprise.

"Out." I say when I realize who it is.

"We need to talk." His voice like running water with a hint of his strain. Whether he likes me or not i still have an effect on him.

"Out." I repeat as nicely as possible.

"We NEED to-" I cut him off by yelling.

"I GET THAT WE NEED TO TALK. BUT FIRST YOU WILL LEAVE SO I CAN GET PRESENTABLE. NOW PLEASE LEAVE." I yell facing him, no doubt my eyes are a murky green, the color they turn when I'm mad and or distressed. He stands there looking at me so I growl and call for Peter. He shows up at the door with a bit of wet dog food on his nose making him look adorable. I almost forgot why I called him here.

"Get him out." I command and he walks forward growling and.......Growing. He grows the the size of Blacks wolf maybe even bigger and walks closer to Black till he is almost touching noses with him. I oogle the size that Peter has become and try to find out how he did it. It's probably the Moon Goddesses doing. Black doesn't show fear or anger. More of an amused emotion.

"fine you have 10 minutes." He says sighing and steps around Peter and leaves. Peter shrinks and I pat his head.

"How small can you get?" I ask and he shrinks to the size of a pup.

"Awwww your so cute." I gush picking him up after securing my towel. I set him on the bed and quickly walked to my closet. I pulled on a matching set of blue lacy undergarments. I quickly threw on a large shirt that belongs to my dad, and a pair of mid thigh shorts. I slid my feet into slippers and walked out to find peter on the floor and Black on my bed. I sighed not finding it in me to try to get him off and I climbed into the bed and got under the blankets. I sat against the head board and grabbed my book off the side table and opened to my dog eared page and continued from that page. The pull towards him was unbearable and I couldn't think or concentrate. I faced him to see him on his phone and when I faced him he slowly looked at me.

"Can you please leave? I can't concentrate and I'm trying to read since there is nothing else to do." I ask as sweetly at possible.

"We need to talk." He says setting his phone down and looking at the opposite wall.

"What do you so desperately need to talk to me about?" I ask harshly and I can tell he stifles a growl because his chest vibrates but nothing is heard.

"I'm So----." He starts but is cut off when I start screaming at the pain in my head. It felt as if someone was continuously stabbing me in my temples

My eye sight left me leaving me blind only seeing white. I whimpered when I felt a excruciating pain in the side of my head. I felt a warm sticky liquid run down my face that has a strong metallic smell to it. I screamed in pain as the pain in my head spread through my body and grew even more painful. I felt myself move and then I felt the tingles and my body being cradled in a ball. Now I know that he cares. I could hear Black yelling at someone to get a......hector?