Chapter Fourteen

I felt a warm body next to me and at first I thought it was a guy that got in, but then I noticed the shocks of pleasure and relief running through my body. I instantly knew it was Black and sighed while curling into a smaller ball and pushing my back into his stomach. He stirred and woke, moving to his stomach. He lazily and gently licked my head reassuring me that he was here to stay. I shook when a draft came over us and Black laid back down wrapping me up in his body.

"I love you." I whispered tiredly. He paused licking me and I could feel his lips pulling back into a small wolfy smile.

"I love you too." He says back sending his smile over to my head. Oh that smile. Can't ever get enough of it.

"Kat. I can feel everyone of your ribs on my tongue. When was the last time you ate?" He asked lifting his head from my side.

"I don't know. I've been sleeping off the pain since you left. Why would you leave me. I hurt, and I felt uncomfortably hot, I didn't even know what was happening. I still don't. You nearly killed my wolf. She was crying. IN WOLF FORM, I didn't even know it was possible for wolves, or any animal for that fact, could cry. You tortured us." I whimpered standing up remembering the sad and lonely things my wolf said.

"She felt completely and utterly sad, abandoned, left, hurt, unloved, and the worst of all the things she asked me was and I quote 'Is this what it feels like to be rejected?' You tore out her heart, and it almost killed her. She thought you rejected her, that you left. You didn't even explain." I cried and backed away when he stood and walked towards us.

"I haven't heard from her in days. She's still unresponsive and won't talk to me I don't know if she's even still alive." I yelled

"How could you do that to us. To me, my wolf. I cried for you to come back. and you left without a second glance. you left me here locked in your room for i don't even know how long. To deal with my own pain, and feelings of being unwanted." I snapped at him when he got closer. I was about to start ranting again but he spoke first.

"Kitten, I had to leave." He starts and I stare at him.

"You went into heat. Your still in heat but it's not as intense now. But since I'm here it will intensify to a higher level than before. I'm sorry I left without giving you an explanation, I'm so sorry I put you both through all that. But I didn't want you to throw yourself at me then regret it once the heat and pull was gone. I'm sorry. I thought that was what you wanted." He apologized biting my mark again. My wolf stirred and started purring.

"I could never imagine rejecting you, I can never imagine leaving you, or hurting you again."  My wolf whimpered in happiness and jumped at Black. She licked his furry face and nuzzled her head into his neck.

"I can't love you enough Black. You're too perfect for me to be able to love enough." She whispered taking over.

"Please when the time comes take the pain away. Make me forever yours. I'm asking you now while I'm sober from my heat, to make me yours and you mine, take away the scorching pain." She says and he looks unsure.

"Are your sure Kitten. I can wait. I will make Gold wait." He says and I partially take over making our eyes a weird mixture of brown and orange. We nod together and nuzzle his neck again.

"I'm sure Black." I say after lilac gives me my body back.

"Ok." He says softly. He playfully shoves me off him and stands.

"I'm shifting back. You are too. You need to eat." He says and grabs a pair of boxers from the large pile I made.

"Really? My boxers too?" He asks and I nod