Chapter Eighteen

"Awwww. He looks adorable." Black's mom coos from the doorway. But Black has a forever frown on his face.

"If I kiss you will you smile for me?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"As long as I have lipstick on I will forever frown." He says and turns away when I try to do his mascara.

"Aww. Come on Black. You know you love me." I say and kiss his neck.

"Kat." He growls at me and stands. I just noticed his mother is no longer there.

"I need a shower." He says and walks to the bathroom door saying something about stupid cold showers.

"Why take a cold shower. We have hot steamy showers available." I say and he turns to face me. That's when I notice his tent.

"Oh. You should go take care of that." I say pointing to it. He narrows his eyes at me.

"And take that makeup off. We have to leave in an hour." I say and skip to his closet to pick out his outfit.

"There are some makeup remover wipes in the third drawer down on the left side of the vanity." I inform him in the mate link.

"Purple isn't your color." I say remembering his purple eyeshadow. He growls and I smirk.

"Love you Black." I sing and hear him grumble a 'yeah yeah love you too' back. I pick out a pair of basketball shorts for him and a tight Black muscle tee.

"You almost done in here?" I ask and set his clothes down on the counter.

"How do you use these wipes?" He asks.

"Well you don't get them wet if that's what your wondering." I say opening the drawer and grabbing a new wipe. I pull the shower curtain open and grab his chin in my hand. I grab his hand that is trying to use the wipe to take the makeup off and slowly pull it from his face. I toss the ruined wipe into the trash and gently remove the makeup with the new wipe.

"There." I say looking up at him when the makeup is gone.

"Never again kitten." He says and kisses my lips.

"Ok Black." I say and gently touch the raw skin that he rubbed at too harshly with the other wipe.

"You rubbed your skin raw." I say softly and he nods.

"It kinda burns from the wipe." He says and I cup my hand and get some of the cold water in it. I gently pour it into his cheek and left temple. Then I cup my hand over the raw skin and kiss him again.

"It'll heal. Just be careful." I say pulling away.

"Now. Hurry up. Get out and get dressed. I forgot your boxers so I'll be right back." I say and quickly walk out of the bathroom.

"Here you go." I say walking in and handing him the boxers.

"Now. We have to leave in 15 minutes in order to make it to the ultrasound then on the road in time." He says and I nod.

"I'm ready." I say and he kisses my forehead.

"Ok. Then let's go." He says pulling his shirt on. He grabs my hand and our suitcase then we walk down stairs.

"Did you just make an exact replica of the old pack house when you made this one?" I ask and he nods.

"That way when and if something did happen. Everyone knew where everything was and exactly where they stayed and we didn't have to take three days to get everyone situated." He says and I nod.

"That's a good idea." I say and he nods walking is out the front door to the black SUV waiting.

"Ready?" He asks climbing I tot he driver seat after putting our suitcase in the trunk.

"Yup." I say and face the journey ahead.

So so so sorry it's late. And it's short. Really short. Probably the shortest chapter I've ever written. I will be updating again shortly but it will most likely be another filler and just about as short as this one. Sorry again. Just wanted to update quickly for you guys.