Thirty-Four

"Kat. Where is Saca?" I ask walking into the room. Saca was the first to shift and she shifted a few days before her brothers.

"She is in her crib." Kay says cradling Owen and watching Walter play in his pen.

"Alright. I'll go get her." I say and kiss her quickly before leaving. I climb the stairs to mine and Kats room of the pack house back in Colorado. Since the pups shifted to their human forms, we returned home with my dad, mom, my half brother, and dads wolf mate.

"Hey baby." I coo leaning over her crib. She looks up at me and smiles. She makes grabby hands at me and I lift her into my arms. I rub my nose against hers and she giggles.

"I love you." I coo and she grabs my shirt in her hand and stuffs it in her mouth.

"Oh. Does my shirt taste nice?" I ask walking down the stairs. She's always gnawing on my shirt when I hold her.

"Kat I think Saca is hungry." I tell her and she looks at me. We switch babies and she feeds Saca while I hold Owen. He giggles and kicks his feet while looking up at me and smiling.

"Your so cute." I coo and kiss his forehead. I walk over to the little play pen and set him on his back next to Walter. He grabs some plastic colorful keys and gnaws on them while looking up at me.

"Do those taste nice?" I ask and gently squeeze his belly making him squeak and giggle. I leave Walter be since he looks like he's ready for bed. He's been the most quiet ever since he was born. I lift him into my arms and he nuzzles against my body. I hold him vertical against my chest and he tucks his face into my neck.

"They're so tired." Kate says and I nod.

"Walter is about to pass out." I say and Kat walks over with Saca starting to fall asleep while breastfeeding.

"Aww." I coo and gently place my hand on Saca's head.

Alpha me and a few men are on our way to discuss war tactics. My beta Gabby links me and I sigh.

Alright. Wait till I say it's ok to come in. I tell her and receive a small yes alpha back.

"Kat. Gabby is coming to talk about war tactics." I say and she nods.

"I'll be there." She says and I nod.

"Alright. Take your time." I tell her and take Walter with me.

"I'm taking Walter." I tell her and she hums in response. I place a small blanket over Walter and meet the group at the front door.

"Come in guys." My voice is gruff and more stern with them around. Walter shifts around and settles back down.

"We need help with training those wolves from Yellowstone." Gabby informas as we make our way to my office. When we are all situated in the office we wait for the few that are running a bit late including the kids godfather Walter. The door slowly and quietly opens and Walter steps through with Kat on his tail with the pups in her mouth. Normally when she shifts, the pups follow and it's easy to get them to shift that way. Walter shifts on my chest and clutches my shirt in his small hands.

"Awwwww. Give him here." Walter says holding his hands out for his godchild.

"Easy. He's sleeping." I says and he nods taking Walter Jr. from me.

"Alright. What is the status on the mis behaving pack?" I ask and Gabby groans.

"We've been receive small talk about the alpha raping some of the younger women of the pack and having affairs with the mated women. Also, the alpha is abusing his title and taking advantage of some of his men, sending them into battle against smaller packs and making them seem like killers." She informs and I nod with a stern face. My eyes soften and narrows in on Walter Jr. when he whimpers and shifts around. I take him back from Walter and he moves around more but settles down.