Chapter Nine

I wake to someone shaking me. My eyes crack open and I find Willow standing in front of me shaking while looking at the door.

'Whats wrong?" I ask and she looks at me

'He is mad.' She rushes and I nod sitting up and placing a pillow in my place that Black quickly grabs.

'Aww that's adorable.' She says and I look at her.

'Sorry was that bad to say. I just find a lot of things adorable.' She rushes out when she see my face. I had a surprised face and she probably thought I was mad.

'No it's fine.' I said and she sigh in relief through the link.

'well lets go calm that mate of yours.' I say and she nods. She walks out of the room and to Jadens room.

'I locked him in there. I was scared. He started shaking and his eyes were pitch black.' She says and I nod. I unlocked the door and saw Jaden on the floor as a wolf. He looked up at me and over my shoulder slightly seeing Willow who cowered behind me hiding from him.

"What did you do or say?" I asked

'I wrote on the white board he gave me. I told him my story and he started shaking and some of his bone started to break.' She said and I nodded.

"Jaden stop being like that and shift back." I said gently and his wolf refused.

"Shift back. That's an order from your Luna." I ordered his wolf, my voiced raised. He shifted back his eyes changing back to their Yellow-Amber color. He stood stark naked but my eyes never left his face easily.

"Why did you shift. You know she didn't want that to happen. It was forced." I asked and he cowered behind my Luna tone.

"My wolf. He forced it and he was mad at the rogues for doing it to her not her." He explained.

"We'll learn to control him more. If I get waken by your mate again because she is terrified of you your gonna get it. I need my beauty rest." I say fake complaining at the end. We all laughed and he went to grab clothes while I turned to Willow.

'Wake me anytime if he scares you again.' I said and she nodded.

'Can I hug you?' She asks and I smile giggling. I pull her into a hug and smile at how small she is.

"Let's go mate" I hear from the door behind me. I pull away from her and turn to face Black who is rubbing his eyes with fists like a three year old and a tired frown on his face.

"Awww." I awed at him and he walked in and picked me up. I heard a Yelp in my mind and looked at Willow. Jaden and picked her up into his arms and tucked his face into her neck.

"It's ok Willow. He is just calming his wolf." I said and she looked at me confused.

'Why is he smelling me?' She asked and I smiled.

"Your scent calms his wolf the fastest. Your touch does some but your scent probably does the most." I say then think about it.

"Actually it's different for everyone. For Black it's my scent and my touch." I say and she nods. Black carries me to our room after we share our goodnight. He places one knee on the bed and gently sets me down on the bed hovering over me for a few seconds before placing a gentle kiss on my lips and crawling to his side of the bed. I smile and crawl over to his side and rest my head on his chest. One of my arms are slung over his stomach which is plated with 6 abs. I run my thumb up and down and I can hear his wolf purring deep inside his chest enjoying my touch.

"Your suppose to be on the couch." I say and he growls slightly and I giggle quietly.

"I will never sleep away from you on my own will." He says and I nod programming that into my mind. On his own will.

'What's a mark?' I hear in my head and my eyes instantly snap completely open.

'It's where the male mate bites his mate on the joint between the shoulder and neck claiming her as his. It give them more comfort and they calm down the tiniest bit and don't get as worked up when you hang around other males since they know that what's theirs is marked.' I say back sleepily

'I've heard it hurt a bit but the pain is quickly replaced with pleasure, comfort, and warmth." I say

'Ok.' She says and cuts the link.

"Black." I say and he

"Hmm" he hums and I kiss his chest making him stop breathing and go rigid.

"Mark me." I say and look up at him. He is wide awake now.

Sorry it's short. I'll update again soon hopefully. Hope you enjoyed it.

~ Camry ~