Epilogue

Three years later

Oh goddess help me.

The pups are three years and five months old now and tomorrow is mine and Black's wedding. The pups have gotten so use to being near each other, that now when they are apart, all they do is cry. That's why little Saca is crying now. Black was kidnapped by his father, a few friends, and some pack members along with Owen and Walter for a bachelor party. Nothing to big, no strip club or bar since they have the two pups with them. Probably just some movies and a few beers.

"Saca baby girl. You have to stop crying baby." I say holding her against my chest.

"Bubas." She cries out and it breaks my heart. Owen and Walter are completely protective of her and she loves them with all her little heart. It's heart breaking to separate them. I quickly pull out my phone and dodge my mom when she tries to take it from me.

"Kat. You aren't supposed to be calling me." Black scolds and I can hear the boys crying in the background.

"I can't take it Black. It's too heart breaking. Either you have to send someone to get Saca or bring the boys over here. We cannot do this to them." I say as my heart shatters at the sound of the two crying out 'sissy'.

"Alright. I'll send your father to get Saca. That way you can have a nice night and you won't be woken up by the pups." He says and I sigh.

"Ok." I say and turn my attention to Saca.

"Saca." I say softly and she looks at me crying.

"Do you wanna go see bubas?" I ask and she nods. Her full head of brown hair bouncing up and down her back.

"Ok. Grandpa is coming to get you to take you to them." I tell her and she nods a few tears falling. I can hear Black telling the two boys that Saca is going to join them and they slowly stop crying too.

"I love you Kat." Black says and I can hear shuffling.

"Try to take my phone again and you'll loose an arm." Black threatens and I hear a soft whimper and Black sighs.

"I love you too Black." I say bouncing Saca.

"Kat get off that phone." Some of my friend from my pack call out from the living room and I sigh.

"I have to go." I say.

"Your father is taking the two boys with him so you can say goodnight to the three." Black says and I smile.

"Ok. Don't let them stay up too late. And don't drink too much." I say and he chuckles.

"Yes love. I'll see you at the end of the aisle." He says and I smile.

"Good night Black."

"Night Kitten."

~~~~~

"Thank you dad." I say placing Saca in her car seat between the two boys.

"It's no problem Katalien." My dad says and I face him.

"I love you baby girl." He says and kisses my forehead.

"I love you too dad." I smile and hug him.

"Alright. Say goodnight to your babies so I can get back." He says and climbs into the drivers seat after kissing my mother.

"Bye babies. Be good for daddy." I say kissing Owen and Saca.

"Mommy. Kisses." Walter says and I nod.

"I'll be over in a second." I tell him and he nods.