Ice Queen

I had hardly left the pond when I heard an ominous laugh. That could only mean one thing.
Drosselmeyer walked towards us, his normal smirk on his face. "How was the pond Duck?"
I kept my face blank but my mind was racing, did that mean that the mermaid was one of his tricks?
He laughed again,"Yes, I just I'd bring back some old memories. How is Fakir?"
Fakir? Was he supposed to be Drosselmeyer's twist? I looked towards the ground, trying to look sad. And apparently it worked because Adelberto rushed in front of me with his sword. "The valiant knight trying to save his Princess! How romantic!" He danced around us, glee in his face. "But the Prince and the knight are fools if they think they know the Princess."
Mytho and Adelberto stared at him confusion clear in their eyes. I stared at Drosselmeyer in shock, what did he know? I was just about to ask him when he started to laugh maniacally. "It's not right that you don't know each other's secrets. Let's change that."
Suddenly the pond was far behind us, and we stood in front of a cave. "I've decided that you all need a little bit of a heart. This cave will give you all a little bit of heart, but only if there are no lies between you. What do you think? Your secrets? Or the heart piece?"
Adelberto started to march toward the cave but me and Mytho held back, and stared at each other with mistrust. Mytho had to have done something, he couldn't be the perfect prince or Drosselmeyer wouldn't have bothered with this test. Mytho had a similar look of his face, so he must have started to suspect something of me too.
"Go right ahead." He said stretching his arm toward the cave. "Because you're the one that will save us right?"
"Of course," I said and smiled and walked toward the cave, with no other option.
Drama just like Drosselmeyer liked it.