Maybe...

*Annabelle's P.O.V.*

    I woke up to someone walking out across the hallway. The curiosity got the best of me, and I quickly sat up in my bed and put on my slippers. I then got up, put on my robe, and quietly opened the door. It was too dark to see anything, and I couldn't use magic, seeing as I didn't know who it was down the hall, so I quickly went back to my room and grabbed an unlit candle that was on my table.
"Accen." I whispered, and the candle lit itself. I smiled, and left the room quickly. After following the light of the candle, I finally saw Lucy at the end of the hallway. I started jogging towards her, and put a hand on her shoulder. She turned around with a gasp, but relaxed once she saw it was me. "Lucy, what are you doing?" I whispered, and she grasped my hand in her small one.
"I want to go visit Mr. Tumnus. Come with me." She whispered, and I nodded.
"Alright, but come to my room with me so that I can grab my boots." I whispered, and she nodded. We then went back to my room and I quickly put on my boots, and then we both went to the spare room upstairs. Once we got there, we quietly closed the door behind us, and slowly walked over to the wardrobe. I looked at Lucy for a second, and then slowly opened the wardrobe. Suddenly there was a gust of wind from the wardrobe that blew in my face and blew off the candle that I still held in my hand. I looked at Lucy with a smile, and she smiled back. We then made our way inside of the wardrobe, to Narnia, and to Mr. Tumnus's house.

*5 minutes later, Edmund's P.O.V.*

    I closed my eyes, as the dwarf raised the knife above his head, ready to strike at me.
"Wait." I heard a voice, and slowly opened my eyes. I looked towards the sleigh, and gasped slightly. There stood a beautiful woman in a long white dress and a long white fur coat. She was pale, had blonde hair, and strikingly dark, brown, almost black, eyes. She looked at me with an expression I couldn't quiet read. Or maybe I didn't even try to, as I was too busy looking at her, or actually staring, at her beauty. She was almost as beautiful as Anna. "What is your name, Son of Adam?" She asked, confusing me , but I decided to answer anyway.
"Edmund." I replied, sitting up in the snow. I then completely got up, not once breaking eye contact with her.
"Tell me then Edmund. How have you got on my land?" She asked.
"I-I'm not sure. I just followed my sisters here." I replied, and she looked at me.
"You have sisters. How many?"
"Three, but Annabelle and Lucy were already her once. Lucy said she met someone named... T... Tumnus. They didn't believe them. And neither did I." I admitted, feeling actually quite stupid.
"They? Do you have any more siblings?" She inquired, and I nodded.
"I also have an older brother. He's the oldest out of the five of us. Susan is the second oldest, and is the 'smart one'. Then there is Annabelle, who is probably the closest one to me, and is very beautiful, just like you." I blushed a little when I said that, and she half smiled, half smirked. I then continued. "I am the second youngest, and then the youngest one is Lucy."
"Edmund..." She started with a much softer tone. "Aren't you cold? Come here, sit with me." She offered, and I looked at the dwarf for a second, before looking back towards the sleigh. I walked up to her, whilst she sat down. I then carefully took a step inside it, and sat next to her. As soon as I did, she wrapped her fur coat around me, and smiled warmly at me. "So... Would you maybe like something to drink?" She asked in a kind voice, and I nodded.
"Yes, please... Your Highness."

*5 minutes later, Annabelle's P.O.V.*

"Edmund?" I looked up as these words left Lucy's lips, and I froze at what I saw. There, right in front of me, was my younger brother. "Oh, you're here!" She exclaimed happily, running over to him. "You found the entrance!" She exclaimed, wrapping her arms around his waist. "Isn't it beautiful here?!" She asked, and Edmund pushed her away, whilst I slowly made my way over to them.
"Where were you?" He asked, and I spoke up for the first time.
"At Mr. Tumnus's." I answered, and he looked up at me. It was only then that I noticed a sort of white powder in the right corner of his mouth. As soon as he saw my eyes stop at his lips, he quickly wiped them with his hand.
"He's alright." Lucy continued for me, not noticing anything. "The White Witch didn't find out about him meeting us."
"The Witch?" Edmund asked with an uncertainty in his voice, and Lucy quickly looked around, making sure no one was listening, before leaning in slightly.
"She calls herself the Queen of Narnia, but she's not." She informed him in a quiet voice, and I noticed the sudden look of guilt on Edmund's face.
"What's wrong with you?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion. "You look awful."
"I'm fine, it's just..." He trialed off, and I cocked my head slightly to the side. "It's freezing in here. Why don't we go back?" I nodded, but I was still a little suspicious.
"Alright." Lucy stated, not noticing his sudden change of mood. She then walked up to him and grabbed his hand in her own. "This way." They headed towards the wardrobe, with me trialing slowly behind them. I was worried. I sensed a magical aura around Edmund. But not the aura that is wearing off on him from me. An aura of dark magic.

*5 minutes later*

    I walked down the hallway, following my younger siblings, when I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw Susan in her nightgown, with her robe in her hands.
"What's going on?" I asked, and she shrugged.
"I don't know. I heard Lucy yelling from Peter's room." I nodded, and then we both headed off in that direction. I then heard Lucy's voice, whilst Susan put on her robe.
"About Narnia! There's an entrance in the wardrobe, like I told you!" She yelled excitedly, when Susan and I entered the room, and stood by Peter's bed.
"You were probably dreaming." Susan told Lucy, making her look up at us.
"No, I wasn't! Anna and I visited Mr. Tumnus again! Besides, Edmund was there too!" She answered, sitting down at the edge of Peter's bed, making Susan and Peter's gazes turn to our brother.
"And... You saw the faun?" Peter asked him, and Edmund shook his head.
"You know..." Lucy started, getting up. "We weren't together all the time. He... What were you actually doing?" She asked, turning around to face him.
"I was just playing with her." Edmund answered, making Lucy turn to face Peter, and mine and Susan's eyes to widen. How could he do that?! "I'm sorry." He apologized, not sounding sorry at all. "I played with her. But... You know how small children are. They can't understand that every game will end sooner or later." He stated with a small smirk, sitting on a chair near the door. I shook my head in disbelief. Lucy started sobbing, and ran out of the room, making Susan sigh, and run after her. Peter shook his head at Edmund, and quickly got out of bed, grabbing his robe, and ran out of the room, but not before pushing Edmund, making him fall off of the chair. I walked up to him, and shook my head in disappointment.
"I never thought I'd say that... But I am ashamed of my own brother." I said, and he looked up at me. "And I'm not talking about Peter." I hissed, and he looked surprised at the tone of my voice, as I never used it when talking to him, but now I was beyond furious. He opened his mouth to say something, but I didn't even give him chance to utter a word, because I have already ran out after the rest of my siblings.