Chapter 3.

Zuri entered the school grounds and walked toward her lesson, but she cut it short when she heard people talking, she recognised those voices, being the nosy girl she is, she stopped and leaned up against the wall and listened to the conversation.

“Why did you bring him!?” Ichigo’s voice boomed angrily while he pointed toward a stuffed lion doll.

“Because he may be able to help us” Rukia stated crossing her arms.

Help them? How can a stuffed lion doll help them?” Zuri thought.

“Yeah Ichigo” the lion doll spoke poking his tongue out at Ichigo.

Zuri gasped “He can talk?”

Ichigo growled and grabbed the stuffed animal and started stamping on its head into the ground while muttering curse words at it.

Zuri started walking away then she slowed down, about to open a door when it was forced open and slammed into her face leaving a slight bruise on her forehead, she looked at the culprit to see Ichigo, he was smirking at her.

“That’s pay back for yesterday” he chuckled.

Zuri walked off toward the classroom sitting down on her seat acting like nothing happened. Ichigo was sitting down already and glared at her as she entered. She gladly returned the glare.

Class started and everyone was bored. Most students were either sleeping or reading, no-one bothered to actually do the work.

Zuri stood up and walked toward the classroom door and headed over to the girls bathroom, she didn’t bother asking the teacher because there was no point.

“Ooff” Zuri heard something say.

She looked down to see the stuffed lion doll that Ichigo and Rukia were talking to, it was blushing. Zuri picked the doll up by its head and stared it down.

“I know you can talk” She mumbled, it blushed and averted its eyes toward her chest.

She sighed.

“Speak” she demanded squeezing slightly tighter on its head.

“Oww!” It shouted trying to break free from her grip, then it gasped once it realised it had spoke

“Knew it” Zuri smirked, her grip on the lion loosening slightly, but not enough for it to get free.

“Don’t tell Ichigo or Rukia!” It shouted starting to cry.

Zuri’s expression softened, she felt sorry for the lion so she grabbed it and hugged it, cradling the doll into her bosom.

“Ahhh” he sighed “Heavenly valley

A loud screech coming from within the sky cut their hug short, Zuri and Kon; the stuffed lion doll, both looked up toward the sky to see a Hollow. Zuri gasped. It was in the school field; luckily no-one was in the field. Ichigo and Rukia rushed out into the field, Ichigo in his shinigami uniform and Rukia still in her school uniform.

Ichigo ran toward the Hollow but got thrown away buts it massive hand, he skidded along the ground, his hand placed down helping him stop. The Hollow screeched once more and slammed its fist down on Ichigo’s head. Ichigo fell to the ground and took a fatal blow to the head. His eye sight started to become blurry and he couldn’t stand properly. He was losing too much blood extremely quickly.

The Hollow ran toward Ichigo getting ready to deliver the last blow when Zuri ran in front of Ichigo’s body holding her hands up in attempt to try and shield him. The Hollow bit down on her shoulder blood splattering everywhere. Zuri gasped and choked up blood. Little did she know that this Hollow’s technique was poison, it would poison its prey to try and make it immobilized.