Chapter 28.

Kenpachi won against Nnorita.

Inoue finished healing Ichigo and they were now trapped in Hueco Mundo. Inoue and Zuri were taken from Ichigo and locked up in a tower protected by Ulquiorra. Ichigo wanted to save his friends so he vowed to win no matter what.

“What the fuck, Ulquiorra?” Zuri growled stomping her feet, while Inoue tried to calm her down.

“Calm down, Zuri-chan” Inoue sighed.

Ulquiorra just stared at Zuri then flash stepped in front of her, then he smirked and slapped her face, she growled and then punched him in the stomach before he had time to react.

“I shall not kill you because that is not my order” he spat.

Zuri growled a menacing growl “Oh that’s right, you basically lick Aizen’s ass don’t you?”

Ulquiorra was taken back her words but composed himself while he waited for Ichigo to approach him. Inoue just stared at Zuri confused and worried because of the way she spoke to Ulquiorra and scared because of the way she said it with a menacing growl.

Ulquiorra opened a portal that showed them what was happening in the real world. The two girls gasped as they saw many, Espada, Arrancar and Faccion gathered along with Aizen. Zuri growled and tried to jump through the portal but Ulquiorra pushed her back.

Now all she could do was watch as the fights between her friends were released and would see some of them fall unable to do anything about it.

“ULQUIORRA!” a familiar voice was heard.

They all turned to see the angry look on Ichigo’s face. Inoue smiled happily once she saw him, while Zuri felt something inside her whenever she looked at Ichigo. Her eyes drooped a bit.

Maybe I like Ichigo more than I think” she thought to herself smiling

Ulquiorra smirked when he saw Ichigo and unsheathed his sword ready to block Ichigo’s attack.

“Why are you here, Shinigami?” Ulquiorra asked as he blocked Ichigo’s attacks.

“I am here because I want to bring Inoue back with me!” Ichigo shouted his reply.

Zuri froze; he wants to bring Inoue back, what about her? Zuri’s face darkened as her hair fell in front of her eyes so no-one would see her cry. Zuri walked between them both and looked straight at Ichigo. He stopped and walked in front of her. Zuri raised her hand and slapped him across the face hard leaving a red handprint.

“ZURI!” Inoue shouted shocked at what Zuri just did.

“Zuri?” Ichigo questioned as she walked away, that’s when he noticed she had been crying.

“I hate you” Zuri spat venom hanging from every word.

Zuri walked away from them over to the portal into the real, she stood at the edge looking down at everyone debating on whether she should now stay with Aizen or fight with her friends, even thought the one she likes doesn’t want her back.

Ulquiorra laughed “You don’t even know what you have done?”

“Huh?” Ichigo mumbled confused staring at the pink hair of his friend.

“You came just to save Inoue” Ulquiorra spoke “just Inoue”

Zuri walked away from Ichigo over to Inoue. Before Ichigo had time to say sorry to her, Ulquiorra slammed his sword up against Ichigo’s pushing him back.

Zuri ignored the fight that was behind her and went straight to her room where she looked out the window at the crescent shape of the shining moon.