Chapter 13.

The three girls ran forward through Gotei 13. As they slowed their pace down they saw a group of Shinigami, they were surrounded in a circle looking at a black butterfly, which they call a Hell Butterfly.

“There are some Ryoka that need defeating in Gotei 13, if you seem them defeat them” a message was reported through the Hell Butterfly.

Sasume gulped while Miho and Zuri just shrugged their shoulders. Sasume rolled her eyes at them, did they really not care whether they got caught or not.

As they walked around Gotei 13, Miho felt like she was being watch by someone Sasume felt it as well, but Zuri being Zuri didn’t really care.

“We need to find the others” Sasume mumbled.

“They all split up, so we should split up” Miho muttered.

They all nodded and split up, Zuri ran headed for North, Miho headed for South and Sasume headed East.Zuri ran along the buildings swiftly so she could see everything that was happening, but seeing as the place was too big she saw nothing but building after building.

Zuri searched everyone, trying to find someone, anyone. When she suddenly felt a lot of reiatsu, she headed straight for that direction to see two people.

The first man was bald with an evil look in his eyes, he had red just above his eyes and wore a normal looking Shinigami outfit and had a long wooden sword in his hands that had a sword on the end making him both long distance and close contact fighting.

The person he was fighting was a boy with neon orange hair and was tall and lean that boy was Ichigo Kurosaki. Zuri smirked once she saw he was actually lasting against his opponent.

“I haven’t shown you my real skills” Ichigo muttered closing one eye due to the blood there “This is just the beginning, Ikkaku”

Zuri smirked at Ichigo’s confidence; it made her fluster slightly, Ikkaku laughed at Ichigo.

“Well ain’t you one to talk big, you can’t even see properly” Ikkaku chuckled placing his Zanpakuto on his shoulder.

Ichigo wiped the blood from his eye and opened it so he could see properly. Ikkaku flung his Zanpakuto out at Ichigo the end of it coming out to hit Ichigo on the shoulder, Ichigo’s eyes widened as he blocked it, then he looked forward to see Ikkaku wasn’t there, then he turned to see him strike from a different angle than before.

“Too slow” Ikkaku laughed with a glint in his eyes as he attacked Ichigo again.

They both ran at each other getting ready to land a fatal blow, Ikkaku blocked Ichigo’s attack by using the chain that held his Zanpakuto together. Ichigo’s eyes widened. Ikkaku smirked.

Ikkaku kept attacking Ichigo and Ichigo kept blocking even if he did it slowly. The Ichigo fought back, landing a hit on Ikkaku making him stumble back.

“Thought you said I was slow?” Ichigo smirked.

“You got lucky” Ikkaku replied also smirking.

“Then I’ll show you something that ain’t luck” Ichigo muttered cockily.

Ikkaku jumped up onto a building dodging Ichigo’s attack, he then looked Ichigo down. Ichigo ran his Zanpakuto through the building making it demolish forcing Ikkaku to lose his balance and jump off and land on the ground behind Ichigo.

Ichigo jumped up in the air and slammed his Zanpakuto down Ikkaku’s shoulder but he didn’t stop fighting, Ichigo then punched his chin upwards making him fall to the ground. Ikkaku fell to the ground unconscious.

“Shit... I’ve got bad luck” was the last thing Ikkaku mumbled to himself

Ichigo clean both of their wounds and waited for Ikkaku to wake up once he did, Ikkaku’s eyes widened as he looked at Ichigo.

“I clean your wounds” Ichigo mumbled “But I used up all the things”

Ichigo then stood up to leave, but was stopped by Ikkaku’s voice “Oi!”

Ichigo turned to him “Hm?”

“Which one out of you Ryoka is the strongest?” Ikkaku asked.

“Hm?” Ichigo pondered for a moment before answering “Probably me-”

As soon as she finished his sentence he was sent flying to the wall with an amazing force, he looked up with a annoyed on his face to see Zuri glaring down at him.

“Hey what was that for?!” he yelled at her.

“What makes you think you’re the strongest?” Zuri shouted while still glaring.

“Whichever one of you is the strongest my captain will want to fight” Ikkaku sighed looking at them while they stilled glared at each other “They fight like a married couple

Zuri grabbed her Zanpakuto and pointed it at Ichigo, her sword was as long as her and looked a lot like Ichigo’s, Ikkaku’s eyes widened when he saw her Zanpakuto.

What’s up with her huge ass Zanpakuto? It’s just as big as Ichigo’s” Ikkaku thought to himself “You better watch out for my captain.”

Zuri shut her mouth and looked at Ikkaku raising her eyebrow, “He’s that strong?”

“He’s the strongest out of all the 13 Protection Squads” Ikkaku answered staring up at the sky.

Zuri smirked and started running off “Time to find the Captain!”

Ichigo growled annoyed and then ran after Zuri shouting curse words at her.

They both ran throughout Gotei 13 shouting out people’s names, many Shinigami ran past them and ended up following them.

“Fuck!” Zuri yelled as she saw another group of Shinigami up ahead.

Ichigo followed her stare and saw them Shinigami and turned around and ran in the complete opposite direction all those Shinigami following them both.

“Strawberry you’re an idiot!” Zuri shouted at Ichigo.

“Hey! You’re one to talk, Shorty!” Ichigo shouted back.

As they kept running their bickering didn’t get any better it just got worse and made them even louder and attract more attention from nearly everyone in Gotei 13.

A shinigami jumped up from behind one of the buildings and aimed his attack for Zuri she was too slow to react so Ichigo protected her from his blow by pushing her back knocking the wind out of her, she then looked up from the ground and saw the guy that had just attacked her on the ground unconscious with Ichigo towering over him.

“Ichigo -2, Zuri - 1” Ichigo mumbled to himself.

Zuri cocked her eyebrow at him.

“How many times we’ve saved each other, I’ve save you twice and you’ve saved me once” then he smirked “Looks like I’m winning”

Zuri poked her tongue out at him but she had to admit with him saving her it made feelings inside her go haywire and she didn’t like it. Secretly Zuri hide a smile from Ichigo, she was thankful that he saved her but she hated it, it made her feel weak.

Ichigo held his hand out for Zuri to grab so he could help her up; she ignored it and got up herself brushing off the dirt on her clothes. Zuri glanced up at Ichigo again, he towered over her small frame and looked incredibly dark and mysterious, it made her curious about him and blush slightly, but she covered it up by turning away from him.