Chapter 4.

Ichigo picked Zuri up bridle style and took her back to Urahara’s shop. Once they entered the shop he placed her down on a small bed on the floor and sat next to her. Urahara entered the room and looked at her, he gasped once he saw that he recognised her.

“Do you know her, Old man?” Ichigo asked.

“That’s exactly what we came here for, I want some information about this girl” Rukia said sitting down.

“Yes, I do know her and what information, Rukia?” Urahara mumbled looking down at the unconscious girl.

Zuri was actually awake but faked that she wasn’t, she wanted to know what Urahara would tell them about her.

“She’s a very peculiar girl” Urahara started “No-one knows exactly what she is” he lied “All we know is that she’s extremely powerful, and if we don’t train her to control the power that she holds, the end of the world will be closer than we think.”

Urahara lied to everyone about not knowing what she was, he knew more about Zuri than he let on. The destruction of the world will soon arrive if she doesn’t control the power. Urahara watched as Inoue healed Zuri.

It’s been a long time Zuri” Urahara thought to himself smiling slightly “You haven’t changed.

“DADDYY!!~” A girl shouted bounding into the room.

The girl had long blue hair down to her hips, it had a slight wave to it, and her eyes were blue with a tint of green in them like the sea. She was stunning. She wore a short black dress with a bit of ribbon round the waist giving her a figure; she wore long socks that came up to her mid-thigh. She bounded over to Urahara and hugged him.

“DADDY!?” Everyone shouted confused.

Zuri groaned and sat up slightly, when she saw the girl with blue hair her eyes widened and they both screamed.

“SASUME!!” Zuri shouted hugging the girl

“ZURI!!” The girl know as Sasume shouted in unison with Zuri. “Long time no see.”

“Huh?!” Everyone questioned.

“Me and Zuri have been best friends since she turned 6, when she first came to my school, I was being bullied, she beat the guy to a pulp, you should have seen her.”

----Flash Back----

A 6-year-old Sasume was cornered by 3 thugs; they were tugging and pulling at her hair.

“Excuse me?” A sweet voice muttered.

The 3 boys turned around and saw a girl with pink hair staring back at them with big blue eyes, and she looked so cute and innocent. They blushed.

“Yes?” The leader said sweetly still blushing.

She looked up at them her eyes held danger; the glow in them was gone. She pulled he foot back and kicked the leader in the stomach; he fell to the ground and ended up crying running away along with his friends.

She walked up to the blue-haired girl.

“Hello, I’m Zuri” she smiled, the anger in her eyes left as quickly as it came.

“I’m Sasume” Sasume sniffed wiping her nose.

From that moment onwards they were inseparable, no-one could split them up, and they were opposites yet the same.

No-one believed the story when Sasume told them; they couldn’t believe that sweet innocent Zuri could be so evil, oh how wrong they were.

----End Flash Back----

“Wow!” Jinta jumped up pumping his fist into the air.

“I know, she has a really, really, really, really short temper” Sasume smiled.

“I DO NOT!!” Zuri shouted hitting Sasume in the arm.

Sasume winced rubbing her arm, “You’ve gotten stronger too”

Still short-tempered as ever, I see” Urahara chuckled to himself.

Zuri rolled her eyes and stretched her body hearing clicking sounds of her back and arms. Urahara was silently studying Zuri, as she hugged his daughter; Sasume.

“Wait-Sasume is your daughter!?” Ichigo screeched pointing an accusing finger at Urahara

“Yes” Urahara replied simply, ignoring everyone’s shock.

“I didn’t know you were married” Ichigo mumbled.

“I’m not, Sasume’s mother died when she was 3” Urahara sighed “She looks just like her mother”

Sasume smiled, but everyone guessed that the death of her mother affected her and it hurt to know that whenever her father looked at her, he saw his dead wife.

While everyone was distracted, Zuri started walking out the building; she wanted to get out of there. Heading home she entered her house to see the light in the lounge on, she walked into the lounge to see her parents staring at her.

“Zuri, where have you been?! We’ve been worried sick” Mrs. Takashi screeched placing a hand over her heart.

“Umm... out?” Zuri mumbled trying to make-up a lie.

“Grounded!! You are grounded young lady” Her father; Mr. Takashi boomed pointing toward the stairs.

Zuri grumbled curse words under her breathe as she trudged her way up to her room, she glanced at her clock, and it read 1am.