Chapter 22.

Zuri sat at the back of the classroom during lunch watching Ichigo write on the blackboard for his detention. He was still down about losing to Grimmjow. Zuri noticed but didn’t say anything. She said more than she should of yesterday.

Miho was staring toward the door of the classroom. Zuri followed her gaze to see; Renji, Ikkaku, Mastumoto, Toshiro and Yumichika facing Ichigo and smiling.

“What are you guys doing here?!” Ichigo roared shocked.

Zuri just laughed at his face while Miho kept staring at Toshiro, Toshiro stole a glance toward the fiery girl and smile slightly. He missed her and she missed him. Rukia stood at the windowsill with her arms crossed while smirking down at Ichigo.

“Ichigo!” she shouted “You are down because you lost one fight!”

Ichigo looked down, then Rukia jumped and kicked him in the face. Renji grabbed his arms holding his still while Rukia slapped his face 4 times and then grabbed his Hollow form from his body outside.

“Oh my god! What happened to Kurosaki? Is he dead?” a student yelled, and then he turned to Zuri “You did this! You and your pink hair”

Zuri glanced at him bored, he glanced back at her.

“W-what?” He gasped stuttering slightly.

Zuri walked over to him leaning her lips against his ear she whispered “Fuck off”

The guy ran out the classroom followed by the other students leaving only the Shinigami. Zuri looked out the window and felt something inside her start to rise. She didn’t what it was but she didn’t like it.

Zuri’s vision suddenly went black and she heard voices.

Zuri...” a husky voice echoed, she didn’t recognise it, but the voice held death/

Zuri clutched her head in pain screaming out she fell to the floor her world still black.

You want to kill don’t you...” the voice whispered.

Zuri’s only reply was a heart-wrenching scream that seemed to gurgle all around her. Zuri felt something inside her try to take over.

“You won’t take over” she managed to scream out.

Then her vision cleared but she was no longer seeing from her eyes but from someone else’s. The eyes she was seeing from were dark and cold and made everything feel like death. A growl formed in Zuri’s throat as she tried to take control of her body.

Zuri’s bloodthirsty nature was taking more control of her body more frequently than anyone had expected. Zuri place one hand on her temple and bit her lower lip. She jumped out the window and ran. But what was she running from?

Zuri stopped running when she was in a field near a lake and she knew she was alone. Zuri bit back another scream but she couldn’t hold it in any longer so she let it out and roared like a tiger but it sounded more deathly and would make anyone cold to the core if they heard it.

“What’s happening to me” Zuri mumbled to herself as she glanced down at her shaking hand.

A ripple in the sky opened up to reveal Aizen, he glanced down at the shaking form of Zuri with no expression on his face. Shakily Zuri stood up and tried to maintain a fighting position.

“W-who are you?” Zuri spat still trying to ignore the pain in her head.

“That is no concern of yours” he spoke monotone.

Zuri growled and transformed slamming her sword against him, but he just blocked with his arm and pushed her away.

“Answer me!” she growled.