Chapter 23.

Zuri walked home and was greeted with silence. No-one was home, her parents worked and Daichi was at Nursery. Rukia told her that Ichigo was missing and has been for a few days now. It confused Zuri, first he saves her then he goes missing. What next?

Zuri dropped her school bag on her bed and then changed into some shorts and a tank top, if she was going to be looking for him she wants to be comfortable. She left her house and then stopped and concentrated on his reiatsu. It was faint so it took her awhile, but she felt it near an abandoned place.

As Zuri walked to the abandoned place she thought to herself, this was the last day before she decided what to do and if she would join Aizen. Her feet led her to the Abandon building which was protected by a barrier that resembled Inoue’s barriers.

Placing her hand up against it she felt it tingle. Shadow cats ran along her arm and started hissing and screaming. Once finger slipped in through the barrier and before Zuri knew it she was all the way in and was now currently walking down a large set of stairs that were made of metal.

Zuri was greeted with the clanging noise of metal. There were eight people down below along with Ichigo. The first person was a large man with pink hair his name was Hachigen, next to him sat a girl with green hair called Mashiro. Two blonde guys called Shinji and Rojuro. Lisa was the girls with glasses. Kensei was the grey haired guy who was sat next to Love the guy with black hair.

Zuri noticed Ichigo was fighting a girl, called Hiyori, but she didn’t look to intently at the fight because Mashiro approached Zuri.

“How did you get in?” the girl spoke quietly

“Walked?” Zuri replied giving off a bored aura.

Hiyori glanced around and saw Zuri, she was instantly annoyed because Zuri had a better body than her and was prettier than her.

“Hey! Dickhead! Do you know her?” Hiyori shouted toward Ichigo.

Ichigo glanced over and saw Zuri, she was leaning against a rock with the others surrounding her. Once their eyes met she walked toward Ichigo and slapped him. Ichigo held his face them exploded with anger.

“What was that for?!” Ichigo yelled.

“Everyone is worried about you” Zuri spoke calmly.

“Is this your girlfriend Ichigo?” Love asked.

Ichigo ignored the girlfriend comment and answered “This is Zuri”

Zuri waved then glanced at everyone, Hiyori gave her a disgusted look.

“You’re a Hollow as well” Hiyori stated.

Ichigo jumped back while Zuri stared at her confused. Ichigo just studied Zuri she has a voice inside her than sounded like his Hollow so it would be possible but if she did then she was doing well to control it.

“I can sense it” Love spoke up studied Zuri’s every angle.

Zuri just punched him in the face and growled. Whatever was inside her picked a bad time to take control. Zuri felt the darkness rise inside her and saw that eyes were being clouded with the colour black and the thrill to kill.

Zuri placed her hand on her head and laughed, and then she looked up. Everyone gasped her eyes were all black, the shine and colour had gone and was now replaced with the feeling of death.

“Sense it?” She cackled her dark side was in control and it showed in her voice and eyes, “What are you? A dog?”

Everyone seemed taken aback by this nature of hers. Then she turned to Ichigo and noticed that he had blood running down his forehead.

“Blood...” her voice droned out, then she licked her lips “Killing is fun”

Then she transformed and grabbed her Zanpakuto raising if above her head. Hiyori grinned and jumped in the air getting ready to attack Zuri, Hiyori slammed her Zanpakuto down onto Zuri grinning, but when the dust cloud cleared she saw that Zuri was gone.

Turning in circles everyone looked for Zuri but no-one found her.

“Where is she?” Hiyori growled angrily.

“You looking for me?” Zuri cackled slashing down Hiyori’s shoulder

“Who are you?” Mashiro asked.

“Who am I? I’m me!” Zuri cackled.

Hiyori summoned her Hollow side and her reiatsu exploded, Zuri just smirked down at her and then suddenly her reiatsu exploded more violently than Hiyori’s.

A few hours later and everyone were panting on the ground, Zuri’s dark side was still taking over and no-one was in any state to fight again. Zuri had battled them till they were black and blue and unable to fight.

Ichigo jumped on Zuri giving her a surprise attack and pinned her to the floor. As he watched her he noticed that she was extremely gorgeous. He shook his head why was he thinking about that, this was not the situation to be thinking about that.

He tried everything to bring her back to normal, but nothing seemed to work, so he tried something stupid. Leaning down toward Zuri he captured her lips with his and felt her hands loosen up. Once he opened his eyes he looked at her to see her eyes were normal and they was a blush creeping across her cheeks. Ichigo’s face was exactly the same.

“Don’t risk your life for mine” Zuri mumbled not meeting his gaze.

“Shut up, I will always risk my life for those I like, like you Zuri” Ichigo grinned.

Zuri’s eyes widened along with Ichigo’s, did he really just say he liked her? Zuri pushed Ichigo off her and ran out the building. Why did he say that? Was a moment thing? Or was it true?

“Real smooth Ichigo” Hiyori laughed.

“Shut up!” Ichigo yelled back blushing a deep red.

---Later--- (With Zuri)

Zuri was pacing her room as she thought about the events that happened today, the main question that buzzed in her mind was; did she like Ichigo?

Glancing at the clock it read; 9pm. She would have to say goodbye to only one person and she knew who. It may seem selfish that she only picked that person but she had to say something back.

Zuri travelled along the buildings to that person’s house and entered through the window, it was silence and she smiled as she saw the sleeping for of Ichigo. He looked so peaceful asleep. She leaned down toward him so her face was over just inches about his face.

“For the record, I like you to Strawberry” she smiled before she leaned down and placed her lips against his.

Lifting her head up she saw that tears on his face, she was crying. Not wanting to go but she had to. Zuri wanted to control the power inside her, she saw what she did today and she hated herself for it. No-one could tame the beast of darkness inside her. Even she was afraid of it.

Zuri then left his room and walked toward the lake that she met Aizen, he wasn’t their but Ulquiorra was.

“Aizen sent me” he asked with his hands in his pocket “What have you decided?”

Zuri thought “I’ll join”

Ulquiorra just nodded and opened a portal that led to Hueco Mundo, Zuri followed behind him whispering sweet goodbyes to her world.