Galvatron brings the prototypes to life

At the train station cade yeiger is currently trying to convince mr. Joyce that his prototypes are alive and Galvatron is Megatron.

"You gotta listen to me Galvatron is alive." Said cade. "Look I don't no who you think you are but i am in full control of Galvatron" exclaimed joyce. "Do you cause I don't think you do, I know deep down you know I'm right cuz you're an inventor like me."Said cade.

Else where

Galvatron all a sudden came to life and put his hand on the ground." Rise my brotherin you are no longer slaves of the humans and now you serve me" shouted galvatron. All the prototype of came to life and among them was the now decepticon femme stinger.

Stingers pov

"Where am I what's going on" i Said drowsily. "I have brought you to life and saved you from slavery under the humans and now serve me. You shall be my second in command." Explained someone behind me."alright can you tell me a bit about myself "i asked turning around. "You where built by humans and they based you off the Autobot bumblebee they made you to be better than him and that's what you are , and I am Lord Galvatron ."answered Galvatron . "Alright and if I was built to be better than bumblebee I can't wait to destroy him and prove that I am better " i said darkly. " now we must destroy the lab and head to Hong Kong. " Said galvatron.

"Lord Galvatron why must we go to Hong Kong " i asked . "There is something called a seed there I need it if I am going to CREATE more of you ." Answered Galvatron.