Enter the Dinobots

Bumblebees pov

I couldn't believe it she's actually alive. She then used her particle form to get out from under me, i got up to punch her again when I saw the dinobots coming." Bumblebee jump on " yelled optimus who was riding a giant metal T-Rex.  I looked up and there was a 2 headed pterodactyl i jumped on it like optimus told me. Unfortunately stinger  grabbed onto its tail and wouldn't let go.

I shot at her several times but she kept climbing up. While I was shooting at her I had time to think " now  that I know she's alive maybe I should capture her "I thought. I quickly tried to grab her hand but she evaded my hand and nearly shot me in the head. I then got punched in the head by stinger.  I went flying in the the air before swoop caught me. Swoop then crashed into a building causing stinger to fall off swoop. I quickly grabbed stinger and we both fell.

  Then  optimus and grimlock came out of nowhere . I was looking at optimus when I felt something moving in my arms, I looked down and saw stinger struggling in my arms . Then I felt immense pain where the sun don't shine,  I fell to the ground. In my blinding pain I saw her quickly driving away , Just as a ship came out of the sky and started sucking  things into the air.