Arriving in Hong Kong

On the drive to HongKong

"Lord Galvatron can you tell me a bit about all the Autobots that will be there?" Stinger asked while driving behind Galvatron." Of course stinger, there will be 5 Autobots there. The yellow one will be bumblebee he is also the shortest one  ,the one you are based off of, the grass green one is crosshairs, the blue one is drift and is a swords master and triple changer. The last 2 are the dark green, fat one hound, he loves weapons, then finally there's Optimus prime and he's the red and blue one with flames , my sworn enemy and there leader." Described galvatron.

"Thank You my lord" exclaimed stinger. " here we are "Said galvatron apon seeing HongKong coming up.

Stingers pov

We finally arrived and Lord Galvatron and everyone else transformed."search the city and find my seed."shouted Lord Galvatron. I complied and started climbing a apartment building. While climbing i saw a yellow Autobot and a dark green Autobot with a lot of weapons in a ship. "That must be the Autobots Bumblebee and hound that Lord Galvatron told me about, but where are the other 3 autobots I don't see them."i thought . When I looked closer there where several humans with them and the seed, I shot at the ship to keep them from getting it.