Lockdowns back baby

Stingers pov

I was being held in the stupid bugs arms strugling to get out , when I saw a ship come out of nowhere. I then desided the best way to get out of the bugs arms, I kicked as hard as I could where the sun dont shine. As soon as he screamed in pain and fell to the ground I jumped away , transformed and drove away.

As I was driving away the ship started sucking up every thing metal and before I knew it i was being lifted off the ground. I was starting to panic but remained focused. In the disrance I could see a triceratops being lifted off the ground only to be saved by the 2 headed pterodactyl swoop. I also saw a human being lifted up of the ground, clinging onto the seed. I suddenly fell back to the ground seeing that the ships giant magnet had been destroyed. When I got back on the ground I went after the seed.

When I got there lockdown AND prime where fighting over the seed. I stayed hidden waiting to see who won then ambush them.  out of the corner of my eye I saw a  human male that looked to be in his 60s pointing a gun at another middle age human male. "Cade " yelled prime then shot the human with the gun killing him, after that lockdown stabbed optimus in the chest near the spark and the human started shooting at lockdown. Bumblebee then decided to show up but thank primus he didnt see me 

2 humans got out when bee stopped and the 1st human"*cade I believe*"thought stinger , ran over 2 them"you never listen do"said cade just as bumblebee and cade started fighting locklockdown.  While cade and bee where distracting lockdown the two other humans got the sword out of the primes chest. While lockdown was facing the human optimus stabbed him in the chest and ripped him in half. "Honor till the end" I heard optimus say.

I Watched as  humans celebrated but when I heard prime say he was setting of lockdowns bomb I knew I had to hightale it out of there.