Lights out

Stingers pov

As I was leaving I saw the bug leaving as well. I started to followed him but Made shore to keep my distance as to not be discovered. When he stopped I saw all the Autobots and humans and we where near the river,  I quickly transformed  and hid behind some metal crates about 50 feet away from the Autobots. I saw optimus prime talking but I was too far away to hear what he was saying. "* maybe I can get closer without being spotted*" I thought as I got  closer I started to hear what he was saying. 

"This seed belongs to our creators, whoever they are there remains a price on my head I endangered you all if I stay I shall take it to where it may never be found."Said prime. "Will we ever see you" Said cade walking up to Optimus. " Cade yeager  I do not know but whenever you look up to the Stars think of one of them as my soul. Defend this family Autobots as they have you defend all they can be" Said optimus. After that prime left to the Stars. 

Hound pov 

"So now that optimus has left who's going to lead us now " I said. Drift stepped forward and raised his hand." I believe I would be the best choice for leader." "Why you "Said crosshairs poking him. "Because I am the least  childish" looking at bumblebee " and the least violent" Said drift looking at me. "Fine fine you annoying little fragger." Said crosshairs Crossing his arms. 

While the 2 idiots drift and crosshairs were arguing i saw a flash of maroon by the metal crates. I went and Stood Beside Bumblebee "Hey bumblebee I could have swore I saw a flash of maroon by those metal crates. " I wispered. Bumblebee wispered back" it could be stinger she did get away and I never saw her get killed." " I'm going to throw a small grenade that way, maybe if she gets hit it will knock her out." I said. 

Stinger pov

After optimus left crosshairs and drift started arguing and Bumblebee and Hound started whispering to each other but I couldn't make it out. Then they threw a grenade my way, my eyes widen in Surprise. I tried to get away as fast as I could but before I could get far enough away I felt immense pain and then suddenly nothing.