Earl of folgan

When they finally arrived they saw an old castle in the  distance surrounded by green fields and trees. Bee, stinger, Cade , and cogman were walking along the tree line towards the castle. They saw an old man with a cane walking towards them, with a old tank behind him, that's when the old tank shot at them. It nearly hit stinger if it wasn't for her using her particle form to avoid it. Bee looked at her with worried optics" are you okay" stinger looked at him and said " um yeah I'm fine" stinger took a pause " I didn't think you would care about me" , " well of course   I do " bee caught his slip up and added " I mean your not the worst con in the world ". Bee looked at stingers face again and saw the smirk making him realize she was just teasing him. 

A few seconds later the old man yells at them " hello there"  bee looked down at him and said " what the hell" . Cade walked up to the man who took out his pipe " I'm awfully sorry about that, but you see, he thinks it's still the year 1918 or 1914. Something like that. World war 1 and all that stuff. I mean... battle of the Marne, battle of the Somme, battle of the Marne, battle of the passchendaele. Trenches and mud and death and gore and all that. It's terribly sad. It's a long way to Tipperary its a long way to go.  Yeah, but it's... it's terrible!  I mean, so sad, you know? But then I mean...isn't it? I mean, this late onset of, well... robot dementia." The 3 looked at him completely lost and Cade said " I don't know what you're smoking in that pipe, man, but .... what's going on here? Did you drag me to some transformer retirement home? Look somebody better start talking or I'm outta here." The old man started talking again and stinger prayed this time it could be something she could comprehend, "okay" then he looked up towards bee" bumblebee? We only met when I was a little boy in short pants. I must have been that tall, maybe taller. Or maybe shorter , I can't Remember. But never forget a face". Cade looked confused " bee you know this guy? " bee put his servos on his hips " I don't.....with you" .  

The old man turned back to Cade and said " yes, lets have a look at this thing, please. Very interesting , yes, you keep a secret for so long, knowing it to be true, and yet deep down inside, you begin to wonder , has my life been wasted?, have you ever felt like that, mr. cade?" " it's just Cade, look old timer I don't have a ton of patience for riddles right now." , " yes but you want to know don't you , dude. Why they keep coming here. To earth , right?." 

Then stinger  heard it the sound of an engine and they saw a orange and black   Lamborghini driving towards them. The old man said " I do so love perfect timing, what a bitchin' car she is!" The car then transformed transformed into a a mech and dropped a woman out of his alt mode. Stinger looked closer at the mech and thought he was pretty cute.  the woman then started to panic and grabbed a polo stick and started swinging it at him " no, no, no, little lady why do you  have to be like that ? Pourquoi?" , stinger mumbled to herself " French accent cute " but bee ended up hearing it and sent a small glare to the other mech. Cade looked at the woman and said" so, is this a kidnapping sort of situation or her first transformers experience? " the man replied with" well it's both really" . The mans answers caused stinger to chuckle. The woman kept swinging a stick at the  mech causing him to get angry" do not hit me again! " then the woman started to roll down the hill " she is very difficult " he screamed causing stinger to giggle. 

The humans went inside to a living room and the old man introduced himself " my name is Edmund burton, 12th earl of folgan. Last surviving member of the order of the witwiccans." . At that time the woman walks in and sits down. Cade turns to her and says " hey " then hot rod stuck his head through the window. " the woman looked at hot rod " does he have to loom like that" " bonjour Cherie " and waved at her " je m' appelle hot rod" he introduced himself but due to his accent she couldn't understand " ut what? "  hot rod " " ut rut" " hot rod " . Edmund got tired of it and introduced hot rod  " hot rod. It's his French accent ." The woman looked at him " is he French?" ," no he just likes the accent ". Hot rod interrupted and lightly hit bees chassis and said " no,no , no! I hate the accent! But I can't get rid of it. I'm stuck with the accent." Stinger walked closer to hot rod and smirked " really I kinda like it" he looked at her surprised " what really, well   I really like your cute paint job " she smiled at him " thanks ". Bee looked back and forth between the two and saw them getting all chummy, he walked up to the two " hey don't go getting .... all flirty... with very one up in here" . Stinger looked at him with  questionably  and said " fine fine" then she turned back to the humans and stuck her head through the window.